Original Gangster!
Poor jack.

:bigass:

The Question

Eternal
Eh, y'know what they say. A waste is a terrible thing to mind. :sarek:

Ancalagon

I'm not wearing any panties!!

The relative increase in Millenials self identifying as far right isn't because more millenials are conservative, but that conservatives have moved further and further right so there are less and less identifying as moderately conservative.

It's called asymmetric polarization.

chart2.jpg

Ancalagon

On the whole millenials are still strongly Dem leaning.

"On election day, Hillary Clinton won the youth vote (55 percent) while Donald Trump only garnered the support of 37 percent of the millennial electorate."

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/fixgov/2016/11/21/how-millennials-voted/

Come 2018 I would not be surprised to see support back over 60 (as it was in 2012). A lot of young people stayed home or got peeled off. I don't think they'll make that mistake again (so far special elections have backed this up.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Polls are meaningless. Like I told a politician once, you don't know how people are going to vote until after they've voted. Keep in mind that Trump got in despite all polls to the contrary.

Ancalagon

Polls are meaningless. Like I told a politician once, you don't know how people are going to vote until after they've voted. Keep in mind that Trump got in despite all polls to the contrary.

Luckily all the special elections since 2016 have averaged +18 for Ds. The generic ballot has them at just +8 so Ds have actually been out performing the polls.

Keep in mind that while Hillary won the popular vote by over 3m, she only lost the electoral college by <80k. It won't take much movement to swing the EC back to Dems. In fact time itself will do a lot of the work. Trumps voters are dying faster than Hillary's (due to older voters skewing R) and are being replaced by a cohort that skews D.

The Question

Eternal
The relative increase in Millenials self identifying as far right isn't because more millenials are conservative, but that conservatives have moved further and further right so there are less and less identifying as moderately conservative.

IOW, "Millennials aren't trending conservative because Millennials are trending conservative."

Wrong, asshole. A = A. Millennials are trending conservative = Millennials are trending conservative. Ignore that, though, because as long as you continue to ignore that fact, that fact will continue to destroy your idols in election after election. So by all means, don't acknowledge it. Acknowledging it might start you on the path to doing something about it.

Ancalagon

The Question

Eternal
Luckily all the special elections since 2016 have averaged +18 for Ds. The generic ballot has them at just +8 so Ds have actually been out performing the polls.

Keep in mind that while Hillary won the popular vote by over 3m, she only lost the electoral college by <80k. It won't take much movement to swing the EC back to Dems. In fact time itself will do a lot of the work. Trumps voters are dying faster than Hillary's (due to older voters skewing R) and are being replaced by a cohort that skews D.

Were you seeing tracers when you typed that? Was the carpet breathing at you?

The Question

Eternal
Actually, what you said was:

he relative increase in Millenials self identifying as far right isn't because more millenials are conservative, but that conservatives have moved further and further right so there are less and less identifying as moderately conservative.

Which means that more millennials now identify as even further right than before. Which means that millennials are now trending right. Ya dumb, dirty hippie.

The Question

Eternal
That card's only getting less effective every time you mis-play it.

The Question

Eternal
So she plays it again. Like a moron. :no: Do it again, idiot!

Ancalagon

On the whole millenials are still strongly Dem leaning.

"On election day, Hillary Clinton won the youth vote (55 percent) while Donald Trump only garnered the support of 37 percent of the millennial electorate."

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/fixgov/2016/11/21/how-millennials-voted/

Come 2018 I would not be surprised to see support back over 60 (as it was in 2012). A lot of young people stayed home or got peeled off. I don't think they'll make that mistake again (so far special elections have backed this up.

Yes, it was over 60.

Not only was youth turnout highest in a quarter century, but they voted for Dems at the highest rate over that time.

67D - 31R.

That’s over two to one for the meth addicts in the room.

The Question

Eternal
And for all that effort, all they got was a slim majority in the House. Meanwhile, their Kavanaugh stunt bought them a pounding in the Senate.

The Question

Eternal
Diacanu said:
Y'know what this reminds me of?
John Castle's "anti-racists are the real racists", bullshit.

Anti-racists aren't obsessed with race, you basement dwelling paste eating retard.

Try again.