Reasons I find you annoying SuN

Love Child

One Love
#1. You are posting at Troll Kingdom.
#2. You are posting in the badlands-Its not really any different than any other forum-but its not the Tea Room or the Playground or QSF or the happy little debate forum.
#3. You are an idiot
#4. I hate the way you type. Its not cute. Its not endearing. I hate when you use the word preciuos. I hate when you talk to people-you act as if you are talking down to them. This is idiotic and un neccesary. You are not above anyone here.
#5. You are an idiot.
#6. You come into a sex thread, or a NSFW thread and make moral comments and judgements to the person posting in the thread or the person who created the thread-this is just idiotic and annoying.
#7. You post a picture of a penis-that is on your PC and you tell Conchaga what he said is TMI? Thats just ghey.

Stop being so Ghey SuN.

Love Child

One Love
Also, don't judge me because I post about sex here. That is why I come here-to post about sex. If I want to have a debate I'll go to another section at TK or another forum all together.
If you don't like it SuN get out-but stop making comments like you are so above us, above me and more moral than anyone else here.

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
I will be as ghey as I like fucktard, this is TK so get the fuck over it already.

#4 Is just total bullshit, other than me talking down to you, which on occasion I do...b/c u are gutter trash..or at least like to portray yourself as such in this persona.
Others may find it zomg:humps:thatsfuckinghawt but I find it to be the bastardisation of sexy.

Again, get over it already.

Kthnx

SuN

Also, don't judge me because I post about sex here. That is why I come here-to post about sex. If I want to have a debate I'll go to another section at TK or another forum all together.
If you don't like it SuN get out-but stop making comments like you are so above us, above me and more moral than anyone else here.

Wtf is this issue u have going on with me passing judgements? U put urself out there to be joked, judged and laughed at, if your intent on taking it seriously then so be it.

I very rarely post seriously on tk, and if so...tis often mixed with bullshit anyways. ZOMG ur attitude sux monkey dicks

SuN

Nope. I won't. Not until you do.

Get over what?
Teasing u 4 my own lulz? I wont stop that.

Picking at u, like a duck..as u me?
Mabee a truce lays in wait, most likely not; u begun it and I will play along, k?

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
11868989992.jpg

Love Child

One Love
That is a very odd picture. Odd because it makes me think there is a background story, but really its just a picture of a guy and his penis, and another guy.

Love Child

One Love
Wtf is this issue u have going on with me passing judgements? U put urself out there to be joked, judged and laughed at, if your intent on taking it seriously then so be it.

I very rarely post seriously on tk, and if so...tis often mixed with bullshit anyways. ZOMG ur attitude sux monkey dicks

...To continue......

Its the holier than thou attitude that I do not like. You do not only do it with me-but you do it with others. We are not in church, but if you say you are not seriuos, then I will not take you serious.

SuN

...To continue......

Its the holier than thou attitude that I do not like. You do not only do it with me-but you do it with others. We are not in church, but if you say you are not seriuos, then I will not take you serious.

I shouldn't have to explain that I am not "seriuos", is this a serious board?
fuck me dead

Love Child

One Love
I find you abrasive. You are not a team player and I look forward to seeing you strive to meet company standards.

SuN

Sorry? Team player was it? WTF does that have to do with anything?
Team playing is for work and ball games.

Btw, I have no desire to meet 'company' standards u weirdo