Regarding Americas team by me(Blackfoot)

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Sure! To bad TAOD is not my forum. Nice try Venooker.

Since its been verified by you that you are the same poster, I will just say owning yourself so severely is a real sign of mental illness. :bigass:

I never took credit for The Agony Of Defeat. :bigass:

:bigass:

How fucking brain damaged does the bootlip have to be to have forgotten that he outs his duals pretty much on the daily? How stupid does he have to be to think we haven't noticed that?

^Venooker's candy licker^

The Question

Eternal
HEHHH heh heh heh hehhh heh HAAA ha ha ha HAAA haaaaaa!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

MODMAN

moo.jpg

The Question

Eternal
Also, just so you know, Cap'n Tryhard: Although you seem to be trying real hard to come across as 'profound'? All you're managing to hit with these overworked posts is, "Kook."

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Honestly, it comes off to me as some pretentious attempt at a cyber-version of Lovecraftian horror.

Also, the Cowboys are STILL calling themselves "America's Team"? They haven't won a Super Bowl since 1996. Talk about arrogance.

The Question

Eternal
Honestly, it comes off to me as some pretentious attempt at a cyber-version of Lovecraftian horror.

Oh, I see what he's going for, certainly. Problem is, maybe it's the changing of the times, or maybe it's just the hamfisted amateurishness -- probably it's both -- but all he manages to achieve is coming off like a Fucking Crackpot.