Reign of the Zodiac: Wordforge huddles in fear

Tyrant

We must assume that as of this writing, the Wordforge administration is debating how to deal with this menace.

The Help Desk (QSF, no flaming or trolling) has lost it's purpose, as Zodiac's queries have not been answered. Worse, the WF community has attempted to attack Zodiac by flaming him in the HD outright, yet only a handful of warnings have been issued!

http://www.wordforge.net/showthread.php?t=45601

Oh damn. That son of a bitch Zodiac is lucky that stunt is a closed thread, or I'd have a few things to say to him.

Zodiac said:
Oh, do fuck off.

Zodiac said:
"Out Out!! You Demons of Stupidity! (dogbert comic image)

Can you imagine what would happen if a TKer posted anything like that? It is imperative that Wordforge adds a clause to its rules about punishment being far more lenient for 'special' members who are having a personal mini-meltdown, or that the administration will never hand out warnings when a group of people act as a mob.

442px-Dormammu.jpg

Will no one save us from this scumbag?

Tyrant

The Watcher

cereal addict
Can you add smilies, Messenger?

Tyrant

No. TK doesn't seem to pay that much attention to its smilies. But you can always recommend something.

The Watcher

cereal addict
:(

I had a proposal.

The Watcher

cereal addict
suggestion: no board is complete without this smiley, IMHO.

75745f85bc5d9f13.gif

Tyrant

Now there is talk of banning me.

:cry:

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
link?

Tyrant

The Watcher

cereal addict
hmm....test.

Tyrant

Okay, there is no more reason for this thread to be open. The Champagne Room is closed, the end.

LOL.

Why won't they hand out warnings to offenders?

Tyrant

The site is temporarily closed as the database has reached 100% for the umpteenth time because of our webhost.
ORLY?

The Watcher

cereal addict
dammit! all your PM offers crash the server or something?

ps - if any of them are of tamar's girly bits, I'll give ya $500. :p

Tyrant

:p

Stick around.

The Watcher

cereal addict
not boobies - I've seen those. :wub: <-----(seriously, the smiley situation here is no good.)

genuine redhead girly bits.

Tyrant

I'll trade 1 girly per 3 booby pics (6 total).

The Watcher

cereal addict
Tamar isn't stupid enough to have posted her girly bits. That was reserved for me and the boys. :D

Tyrant

She didn't post her girly bits, eh? Shame.