Release the Imperium!

The Question

Eternal
He's in Day Care for some reason. Also, you should read the thread title in the voice of Montgomery Burns.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
There's, like, 5 people that post here. This could increase activity by 20%.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
PUT THE FUCKING LOTION IN THE BASKET!

Dershocka

dershocka
That's rather an odd thing to do. Are you... ODD?

Because Ralph Wiggum is one of the greatest characters in cartoon history. Like half of the Simpson's characters. Well, before 2005 They were. Now it's kinda meh, but it's still watchable. An achievement for any show that's been on for 25 years.

Fuck it, yeah I'm just ODD.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
MY CAT'S BREATH SMELLS LIKE CAT FOOD.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Because Ralph Wiggum is one of the greatest characters in cartoon history. Like half of the Simpson's characters. Well, before 2005 They were. Now it's kinda meh, but it's still watchable. An achievement for any show that's been on for 25 years.

Fuck it, yeah I'm just ODD.

Me fail English? That's unpossible!

Yeah I'm a bit odd myself.

Dershocka

dershocka
Sadly, Ralph Wiggum is the voice of the future.

Or, maybe it isn't. A bunch of dimwitted, kind hearted buffons ruling the earth. While having no Ill intentions, destroy us all with their ineptitude. Is it better to be undone by sheer greed and evil, or good hearted stupidity?

At least the stupidity will be easier to laugh about.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Seriously. There's like, 4 posters here. Adding another poster would be a huge bump in activity.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Seriously. There's like, 4 posters here. Adding another poster would be a huge bump in activity.

That's rich coming from you

You're the one with the faggot buddies who only ever parrot each other and pretend to ignore me.

Maybe if you fuckheads were interesting people would talk to you.

Or are you 'ignoring' me too?

Stupid fuck.

Lol

The Question

Eternal
That's rich coming from you

You're the one with the faggot buddies who only ever parrot each other and pretend to ignore me.

Maybe if you fuckheads were interesting people would talk to you.

Or are you 'ignoring' me too?

Stupid fuck.

Lol

TBH, I've been ignoring you, too. Not because of what you were saying, who gives a shit. Not because it was all you were saying -- still made no never mind to me, I just scrolled right past it.

Nah, it was when you started breaking threads with the whole-page-of-nothing post trick. I mean, that was cute, 'n' all -- back in 2004 -- but, yeah, when it's easier to scroll through a thread with those posts out of the way, that's what I'ma do.