Release the Imperium!

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
TBH, I've been ignoring you, too. Not because of what you were saying, who gives a shit. Not because it was all you were saying -- still made no never mind to me, I just scrolled right past it.

Nah, it was when you started breaking threads with the whole-page-of-nothing post trick. I mean, that was cute, 'n' all -- back in 2004 -- but, yeah, when it's easier to scroll through a thread with those posts out of the way, that's what I'ma do.

Maybe next time import smarter posters instead of these wanna-be right wing parrots who only ever agree with you and each other.

Writing not withstanding I like to think of you as better than that. Been wrong before for sure though,

Barring that ignore me.

You know, like gturner and Oredin.

I guess I'll just have to cry myself to sleep.

The Question

Eternal
Maybe next time import smarter posters instead of these wanna-be right wing parrots who only ever agree with you and each other.

Writing not withstanding I like to think of you as better than that. Been wrong before for sure though,

Barring that ignore me.

You know, like gturner and Oredin.

I guess I'll just have to cry myself to sleep.

Like I said, it wasn't over what you say. It was over making your posts take 20 minutes of scrolling to scroll past. Go ahead and respond with 'echo echo echo' and 'gp;dr' to gturner and volpone. Doesn't bother me in the least; I just don't want to scroll forever to get past it.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Eh, he's probably given up and left by now. Well played! We can't have people posting here. That would ruin things. I'd have to go to page 2 for threads about the Gettysburg Address. (Kennedy's assassination would still probably be on page 1.)