REMINDER: Michelle Trachtenberg

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I wonder who's going to be FCOTD!

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
IT'S LIKE AN #ASKMICHELLEMONDAY... on a FRIDAY?!

12063.imgcache.png

CaptainWacky

Are those two guys a couple.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
MICHELLE IS NOT ONLY IN NEW YORK FOR FASHION WEEK, APPARENTLY:

Michelle Trachtenberg, in town for meetings for a movie she wrote, will produce and appear in, made the front row scene at Naeem Khan. She's not starring in the movie because she wrote the script for a male lead, she said.

This week she's only been to two shows — Alice & Olivia (Stacy Bendet is a close friend) and Naeem Khan. "Naeem is so kind," she said, and this is the first time she's attended one of his fashion shows.
Front Row at Naeem Khan Fall 2015 - Runway, Fashion Week, Fashion Shows, Reviews and Fashion Images - WWD.com

LET'S HOPE THIS MICHELLE TRACHTENBERG MOVIE COMES OUT.

The Question

Eternal
Michelle TrachtenBORG, though, AMIRITE?

"Small breasts are futile."

CaptainWacky

ImageBam is currently offline.

We are upgrading the database server.
We'll be back in a bit.

RRRRRRRRRRRR

CaptainWacky

I hope she's a duck again.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I like Michelle. I like Seth. I llike Cheryl Burke (she's a veteran dancer from Dancing With The Stars).

Can't wait!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I was binge-watching Six Feet Under earlier this week and THERE SHE WAS!

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
HOW ABOUT A NEW MICHELLE SHOW:

Back in March, Verizon inked a deal with AwesomenessTV which would bring over 200 hours of original programming to a new over-the-top channel for Verizon’s consumer base. At the time, no titles or content plans were announced. Now, at Cannes’ MIP Digital Fronts, AwesomenessTV has revealed its first series for Verizon’s upcoming platform, as well as divulged information on expanding internationally and developing new content.

The first piece of programming Awesomeness will develop for Verizon is a series called Guidance. Already in production, Guidance stars Michelle Trachtenberg from the TV show Gossip Girl. AwesomenessTV’s President Brett Bouttier told the Digital Fronts audience, as reported by The Video Ink, that Verizon will have the exclusive first showing of Guidance before the series is available to global markets.
AwesomenessTV Reveals First Verizon Series, Announces Global Expansion, Content Plans

YEAH.

CaptainWacky

HOW ABOUT THAT MICHELLE TRACHTENBERG, EH.