ROH Wrestling

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I've lost track of wrestling entirely but didn't I see this on cable tv recently? Are they growing?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I haven't watched ROH for years and whenever I would I'd just illegally download it (there was a digital channel named The Wrestling Channel here that showed it for a while but that was over a decade ago.)

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
I get "ROH" on my local (digital channel). I don't have cable or satellite, no WWE for me.

The only wrestler I recognize at "ROH" is ECW"s...Tommy Dreamer.

I haven't viewed the site yet but it comes on 12:00 et, Saturday.

Last edited:

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Sumie Sakai became the first-ever ROH women's champion, when she defeated "the gatekeeper" Kelly Klein.

Sakai was the first women to pin Klein.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
In NYC

Bully vs. Burger: No DQ or count out.

Lethal and Chuckie T compete in first-time single match.

Klein and Rose meet in WOH match.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
7/20/18- Honor For All- Nashville, TN.

Schedule to appear:
Dalton Castle, Cody, Adam Page, "The Villain" Marty Scurll, The Briscoes(Jay & Mark), andbCheeseburger

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
giphy.gif

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Just two weeks before Ring of Honor returns pay-per-view with Best in the World, Punishment Martinez has shocked the world by capturing the ROH World Television Championship at a live event in Dallas, TX.

Punishment competed in a six-way main event known as the Proving Ground match. He would go on to defeat Johnathan Gresham, Hangman Page, Cheeseburger, Scorpio Sky and the ROH TV champ himself Silas Young.

The 36-year-old Puerto Rican star immediately cashed in on his guaranteed title opportunity, facing Young in singles competition and defeating him. This is his first major title of any kind, for any promotion

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
giphy.gif

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Kip Fabian, one of the fastest-rising stars in the UK will make his ROH debut as part of the inaugural International Cup! In the US vs. UK International Cup on the Honor Re-United Tour!

Thursday August, 16- Edinburgh Corn Exchange. Edinburgh, Scotland. 7:00pm GMT.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
The greatest tag team in ROH history.

Jay and Mark Briscoes won the World Tag Team titles for the 10th time by outlasting The Young Bucks.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
ROH WRESTLING​

Last edited: