RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGH thread

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCK

CaptainWacky

how long do antibiotics take to fucking start doing anything

CaptainWacky

can cassie and tomtrek come into chat so i can say goodnight thanks

CaptainWacky

how long owuld you take antibitoics for before accepting that they aren't working

CaptainWacky

why can't we just have robot mouths

CaptainWacky

How long each antibiotic takes to work varies depending on many factors, such as the severity of the infection and how effectively the drug eliminates the infectious bacteria.

It is important for people to complete a full round of antibiotics, taking all of the prescribed medication exactly how the dentist says to take it. Although a person may begin to notice their symptoms go away after a couple of doses, completing the full round of antibiotics helps prevent the infection from coming back or getting stronger.

As the International Dental Journal study notes, the majority of acute infections resolve in 3–7 days.

CaptainWacky

nothing ends
nothing ever ends

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I'M SORRY.

Love Child

One Love
I recall letting the doctor know after 3 days of no results of antibiotics. But that wasn't for dental stuff. I don't know. Hope it gets better.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I feel your pain, Wacky. Seriously. Ibuprofen not working. My upper left gums are swollen and inflamed. I think I need to stop being stupid and stubborn and get it checked out tomorrow. I think I'll also stop by the bank and see if they can resend my new debit/credit card to the bank instead of my apartment. My mail delivery is fucked. Haven't received mail in about a month. I contacted the Post Office customer service and they are investigating the matter.

CaptainWacky

I don't feel as bad today but I'm scared as soon as I stop taking pills my mouth will catch fire again.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Feel better!
I felt worse today. I slept most of the day and my canker sores or whatever it is is still hurting even with the Ibuprofen. I have a warm forehead and headaches too. Didn't make it to urgent care or emergency room because of how I felt and the snow. I'll try again tomorrow.

CaptainWacky

My cheekbone still hurts.

CaptainWacky

And feet!