Rules of the Grasslands (READ THIS BEFORE POSTING)

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
1. Consider all threads here works of fiction. Nothing is real. Believe nothing.
2. No hookups. That means you don't solicit anyone for the sale of illegal narcotics (eg Marijuana, LSD, Cocaine, Heroin, Ecstasy, Mescaline, Magic Mushrooms, Methamphetamines, etc.) or try to sell anyone illegal narcotics.
3. If you do try to solicit or sell illegal narcotics, you will get banhammered so fast your computer will revert to Windows ME.
4. If you haven't read the TrollKingodm global rules, read them now.
5. ABSOLUTELY NO PERSONAL INFORMATION WHATSOEVER
6. Re-read rules 1-5.
7. Please, try not to spam this forum too much.

:clang:

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
8. NO POOFTERS.

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
Conchaga, someone stole my postings....wtf?
Can u get them back plox?

Kthnx

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Sorry. I only have mod privileges. Can't restore anything that was deleted.

I'm guessing your post was lost in the shift to the new server.

The Question

Eternal
I need caffeine.

Peter Peter

I SPERMED ALL OF YOUR FACES!

The Question

Eternal
OMG I JUST GOT IT THIS FORUM IS ABOUT THE MARIJUANAS ISN'T IT

LJXxfEp.jpg

The Question

Eternal
Like as in "Doing lines of Pepsi with Charlie Sheen this one time in Costa Rica"?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Pepsi was first introduced as "Brad's Drink" in New Bern, North Carolina, in 1893 by Caleb Bradham, who made it at his drugstore where the drink was sold. It was renamed Pepsi-Cola in 1898 after the Greek word for "digestion" (πέψη, pronounced the same as Pepsi), which the drink was purported to aid, and "cola" after the kola nut. The original recipe also included sugar and vanilla. Bradham sought to create a fountain drink that was appealing and would aid in digestion and boost energy. During the Great Depression, Pepsi-Cola gained popularity following the introduction in 1934 of a 12-ounce bottle. Prior to that, Pepsi and Coca-Cola sold their drinks in 6.5-ounce servings for about $0.05 a bottle.

Coca-Cola, or Coke, is a carbonated soft drink manufactured b The Coca-Cola Company. Originally marketed as a temperance drink and intended as a patent medicine, it was invented in the late 19th century by Johm Stith Pemberton and was bought out by businessman Asa Griggs Candler, whose marketing tactics led Coca-Cola to its dominance of the world soft-drink market throughout the 20th century.

Last edited:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
:::above post reported for spam:::

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Ok now that pot is legal I'm going to do some pics and reviews of the current crops in the area.

Our little state is probably one of the most exotic small crop growers in the world. Our outdoor season is short but sweet. our indoor is amazing.

stay Tuned