Scrolling Text

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
What code makes text scroll here?

[marquee][/marquee] and [scroll][/scroll] aren't working.

Cock

Let's be making sexy business
that doesn't work either.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
What's with the requests for old, non-functioning, useless stuff lately?

OK, well, adding a flash video to a post may not be useless, but it is old and non-functioning.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Do we? Really?

Like we needed that seizure-inducing av of yours a few days ago?

Basically, what I'm asking is: what purpose does it serve other than to amuse you?

You would then reply "none", and we all proceed to laugh and laugh and laugh and laugh and meowchokedead.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
A feature that doesn't harm a board can only help to enhance it. Sure, it can be abused, like my other avatar, but anything can be abused. That's not a valid reason; only an excuse. Besides, the FBI isn't going to be beating down the doors due to text scrolling.

In your OPINION, it's useless. You're the admin. You make the shots.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
I'm just a lackey with an opposing viewpoint.

I also never said you abused it, just that you did something which amused you without any positive effect on the board.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
What's with the requests for old, non-functioning, useless stuff lately?

OK, well, adding a flash video to a post may not be useless, but it is old and non-functioning.

Probably because my board has the feature.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Hambil's Credit system. I rest my case.
He never finished his credit system scheme. It never had a chance to prove itself harmful or useful. It's an incomplete nothing. Not a good example. Half finished mods shouldn't be introduced period.

Besides, as features go, scrolling text is minor. Conchaga said himself it was disabled. Someone went out of their way to turn it off. It's a simple flick of a switch to reintroduce that to TK.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
No. Someone disabled it by recoding the board. It's not like flicking a switch. It's like writing a Shakespearean sonnet, performing it, and actually getting applause.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
The arcade scores scroll. It wouldn't be complicated to allow members to let their post scroll.