Seph Is Always There

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
We just got a 3 week stay at home order here in VT....guess Im going on unemployment
I'm still getting
We just got a 3 week stay at home order here in VT....guess Im going on unemployment
I'm still getting paid as far as I know. I submitted my time sheet a few days late and my boss says not to worry you'll still get paid but I checked and the the time sheet I submitted still hasn't been approved. I know they said the time sheet system was overloaded but I'm still a bit worried that I won't get paid next week.

jack

I hate it when they do that. Going to set up my electronic drums. Been selling my tinctures and potions like crazy this week, which makes sense.

jack

Still waiting on unemployment. That's going to be sweet though.

jack

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I think I got paid. I didn't get a pay stub but the money in my bank account increased by the amount I usually get paid. It would be nice to have the pay stub but I'm not going to worry unless they dont direct deposit the money into my bank account.

jack

Money is money. Candy is dandy, but sex won't rot your teeth :D

jack

right?

jack

Seph's been AWOL for awhile. Hope he's ok................

jack

Since he let out whatshisnames two other duals he then split. Hasnt been seen in quite some time.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Since he let out whatshisnames two other duals he then split. Hasnt been seen in quite some time.
He was always talking about his bad back. Maybe he's a quadriplegic now. I hope not. Maybe he's busy with his girlfriend and his kid.

jack

Either way, he's been silent since Covid started. Wonder how lockdown is treating him?