Serious upgrade commentary

Consumer

Elder Statesman
Still getting the gallery whenever looking at the main forum page. I can navigate by NOT clicking on "Troll kingdom" but by going to the sub-forum headers (i.e. "The TOP Shelf"). I get to those through the CP and commentary. However, the overall TK "top" forum only shows Menty's gallery.

I'm using Firefox. It's 7:50 Pacific time on Saturday.

FYI.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
What Henoch said. The collapse arrow can be used on any portion of the screen. Click it. It likes you.

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
I dont think thats what he means, I think he means he can ONLY see Menty's gallery on the main page and not the rest of the forums unless he goes elsewhere to find a link. That happened to me too at first. Refreshing the page just kept bringing me back to the gallery (and nothing else) and the Troll Kingdom Link in the upper left is broken.

I finally got to the real main page by clicking on the little red folder just to the left of the broken troll kingdom link, but then I use IE, Not Firefox. Comsumer, did you try logging out to see if you can see the whole forum that way?

;)
mm

Iyhara

I'm high
I see the same with the gallery, but at least I see the forums below it. This is on Chrome, FWIW.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, there are a few bugs since I am trying a few new things. The collapse button on the Gallery does work though and remembers your settings so it shouldn't bother you too much. I will try and have it automatically collapsed by default though and will be fixing the broken links as soon as I'm sober....

It's useful to have a bug thread since I want to try new things and also want to make sure that everything is working perfectly for everyone.

Consumer

Elder Statesman
My problem was not noticing the collapse button on the side, and then not scrolling down.

Noob, stupid problem. Henoch and Gagh nailed it.

I can only plead "holiday stress" and "Brain fart".

No wonder Jack hates me now. :(

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Jack doesn't hate until it becomes 'Brain shart', or so I hear.

Consumer

Elder Statesman
Well, there is this mysterious stain on my hat now...

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
STUPID QUESTION: is the gallery now "open" for anyone to use and can I start uploading a ridiculous amount of female celebrity images?

Consumer

Elder Statesman
New Bug Menty: My admin features have been turned off. Just tried to modify "Washing Machine" and couldn't get in.

In addition, I can't read Sun's PM folder anymore and MM's "special" files for me are also blocked.

Please restore these features post-haste.

Blindgroping

U mad 'bro?
Menty, Move the fuckin' gallery.
I don't want to see it as the first thing everytime.
At least get that hideous watson stick off there so I don't have to look at her.

dogbert

King of Sarcasm
I like it, good job Menty! :)

eloisel

Forever Empress E
It all seems to be working just fine. Thanks.

But, what is different?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Darling, if I want stars, I can have stars.

The Call Of Nature

Saint (what else!)
Menty said:
Troll Kingdom Upgrade and Downtime
Personally, I'd prefer a downgrade if it meant more uptime of this shaky server