Shiot Crock.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
None of your fucking business, fake Chuckie.

Lilac

Luci ain't got nothin' on me.
i have respect for hunter
he was one of the few that legit trolled me here and he seemed like a decent guy once the shitshows calmed their tits some
i dont think he wants your approval

Iyhara

I'm high
i have respect for hunter
he was one of the few that legit trolled me here and he seemed like a decent guy once the shitshows calmed their tits some
i dont think he wants your approval
Don't worry, I don't think he wants yours either.

jack

LOL....what?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Do any of you have a copy of the Shiot Crock I was featured in? I found Comics by Dirk Deppy. Are they still for sale? I was a member of TCJ.com message board, but didn't realize Dirk was involved with Shiot Crock. Is he my dawg Dirk Funk here at TrollKingdom? I always thought Shiot Crock was a Comicon project.

Last edited:

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Last edited:

jack

They aren't for sale. Contributors only. Not sure about 16 because I was not involved with TCJ after #8 but you won't be able to order it anywhere :D

It's Dirk Deppey who was involved on the TCJ side not "Dirk Funk", fucking moron.

You're welcome :bigass:

Last edited:

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Welcome to Shiot Crock 6.
(oWhat is the Shiot Crock?o)
It is a semi-annual Amateur Press Association (APA) publication that everyone is invited to contribute his or her comic/comic related work to.

o

jack

They aren't for sale. Contributors only. Not sure about 16 because I was not involved with TCJ after #8 but you won't be able to order it anywhere :D

It's Dirk Deppey who was involved on the TCJ side not "Dirk Funk", fucking moron.

You're welcome :bigass:
!!!!

jack

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
They're locked in the basement, remember?

jack

Alyssum got loose.

Lavender is still coming every few minutes. Wonder what effect years of continuous orgasm has on the psyche?

jack

No.

Go back to sleep.