jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
We gots to get Lavender free.

jack

Have another drink MacDuff :D

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
So Hunter are Hellman didn't contribute to none of the Shiot Crocks, but Cory Fucka did? I did a a little something-something about Hellman and dogboy443 (I forgot his real name at this moment) on my blog. Maybe I will share it with y'all....again. Trashing cartoonist is how I started posting on message boards, and ended up here.

blackfoot NAP

Last edited:

jack

Fuka CREATED Shiot Crock. It was his favorite expression when he was posting in the Gutters.

I thought you were there back then? Guess you lied about that too, eh fake Chuckie dual??

jack

You're welcome :bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I and Cory was down way back at your Kingdom Jack, and you know this...man. You once referred to me as the black Cory Fuka. Didn't really bothered me rather it was good or bad at that time. But you said it. I want the Shiot Crock that someone made me a cartoon character in. I think it was Shiot Crock 9. Judging by your reaction to my Shiot Crock Thread, you don't know shit about this funny book. You like to take credit for EVERYTHING concerning me. I thought I was on ignore with steve samurai jack and blackfoot NAP.?? Just saying.

jack

LOL I thought you said the same thing Fake Chuckie Dual.

Guess you lied about that too, eh Fake Chuckie Dual?

I have the first 12 Shiot Crocks. What about you? :bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

jack

This one?

SHiotCRock09_cover.jpg

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
joe kletz on shiot crock edition 14.
Joe Kletz said...... The design is simple but cool. The binding is well, home-made-ish. It's not book store ready but when you take into account that Kletz had the challenge of assembling printed pages from many contributors you can forgive it's flaws.

joe kletz shiot crock (no.14) look's much better than shiot crock (no.9). no.9 looks to be done by 6th graders.

wow! I know why that wasn't for sale.

o

Last edited:

jack

shut up :::snigger:::

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
"Three Stories from Shiot Crock

The following comics were drawn in 2000 and 2001 for a small minicomics anthology called Shiot Crock, which was organized on the TCJ.com message board for a full decade under a revolving circle of editor/coordinators. They were drawn under what would have been tight deadlines even if I wasn't already under tight deadlines at my day job. Consequently, these comics were created with minimal preparation and almost no preparatory sketches — which is to say, they're kind of half-assed. Still, they were fun to make, and I learned a great deal about comics in the process, lessons which have turned out to be quite helpful toward the project currently underway. So I thought I'd share them here.

WORLDWIDE OPEN SECRET
Based upon the works of Francis E. Dec, Esq.

THE WELL OF LONELINESS
Adapted from the novel by Radclyffe Hall

A WAR PRAYER
Adapted from the short story by Mark Twain
"

:day: