Shut the front door

Mirah

I love you
Last night I was coming back from something and had my hands full when I entered my apartment. I DIDN'T SHUT OR LOCK THE DOOR Before going to sleep last night. I discovered it when I left this morning. I mean I didn't even get assaulted. The only thing I honestly worried about was, "OMG All of those beans I've been eating! Someone could have heard me tooting in my sleep.!"

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
You're a brave lady.

Mirah

I love you
Week before last I left all of my vehicle windows open. Even the sunroof. And it rained. The one night in the month we get rain, real rain. Usually when it rains here it is like a fine mist and nothing really gets wet.
But everything was wet. I've been working all week at drying it off.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
You are a cornucopia of Freudian delights.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Last night I was coming back from something and had my hands full when I entered my apartment. I DIDN'T SHUT OR LOCK THE DOOR Before going to sleep last night. I discovered it when I left this morning. I mean I didn't even get assaulted. The only thing I honestly worried about was, "OMG All of those beans I've been eating! Someone could have heard me tooting in my sleep.!"
I've left my keys in the door overnight several times and don't realize it until I'm looking for my keys the next morning.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I don't even visit the MF without locking the door.

CaptainWacky

Fecking Greeks.

Or not, as it turns out.

Mirah

I love you
I lived in a house where the doors were not locked. It was nice not to have to carry another set of keys around.

Mirah

I love you
I hate it when conversations go like this:

Coworker: Mirah, what are you doing next weekend?
Mirah looks at the calander, it is Halloween weekend. Perhaps my coworker is having a small halloween gathering and is inviting me over. Cool!
Mirah: Nothing yet! I have no plans! >Like a complete looser.<
Coworker: Cool, we're going out of town and need a dog sitter. Would you be available to do that?
Mirah: Oh. Yeah, sure.

I actually did get excited at the thought of dog sitting because SERIOUSLY I DID NOT WANT TO HANG OUT WITH MY COWORKERS ANYWAY! aND I WAS GLAD I WASn"T BEING INVITED OVER FOR SOME AKWARD HALLOWEEN WORK GATHERING

But srsly, why can't people just say, "Hey we need a dog sitter next weekend, are you available? FUCKERS!!!!!!!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
When they try to trap you like that, there's always the "They don't allow pets in my building" or the "I'm allergic" excuses to throw back at them, lol.

CaptainWacky

You can dress the dog up in Halloween costumes.