Sin City thought

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
According to “Sin City Philosophyâ€, anybody who murders ‘bad guys’ is automatically labeled as a ‘good guy’. The film itself was all about good vs. evil and good prevails in the end (after slaying about a thousand people in the process). This is why Merv (who is one of the most brutal characters in movie history) becomes a ‘hero’.

So, my question is, why not consider Kevin and Roark as good guys too? They killed the hookers and ate them. The hookers themselves are ‘evil’ because they murder innocent people. The four friends of Jackie Boy did NOTHING to them and they were brutally killed. The hookers wouldn’t even listen to Dwight who tried to stop them. After they were killed, all money and stuff were taken away.

So, the hookers killed innocent men for money. Kevin and Roark killed the hookers for human flesh. Kevin must have probably killed innocent people too (he wanted to kill Lucille and frame Merv). But, how can he be more ‘evil’ than Miho or Gail? Because, he ate human flesh? If cutting off all the limbs of a ‘bad guy’ and feeding him to a wolf (while he is still alive) is alright, how can we say ‘killing bad women and feeding on their flesh’ is evil?

There are other important questions to answer. Hartigan was a good person because he (1)Protected the innocent (2)Fought against the evil people and their helpers (3)Never considered killing innocent people for achieving his purpose. What about Dwight?

Dwight was ready to kill innocent men (the cop) for the protection of evil people (hookers). How can he be different from Senator Roark who was trying to protect his only son? Can he be different from Kevin who wanted to kill Lucille for his own protection? What is the different between Dwight and the corrupted D.A. who talked to Merv? Both were trying their best to protect the evil men and women. Even Merv is better than Dwight because he says “Canâ€t kill a man without knowing that you ought toâ€.

CaptainWacky

Okay I copied and pasted form IMBD.

CaptainWacky

The hookers were bitches though.