Sinners, Heathens and Evildoers THIS is the fate that waits you after Death!

Mommy Bridgette

Hell is Real...

Satan, the god of this world, WILL NOT always cause havoc. His doom is already foretold, "And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever." (Revelation 20:10)

Did you know that if you do not belong to Jesus Christ you belong to Satan? You don't have to be a card carrying Satanist to serve Satan. You don't have to be a murderer, drunkard or drug addict, either. All you have to do is ignore Jesus Christ. If you don't have Jesus today, you are deceived and hell bound--you are a child of hell, a child of the devil.

How many times have I heard someone say, "A loving God wouldn't put His creatures in hell." Well I have news for you, friend, God doesn't put anyone in hell--their sins put them there. Know ye not that hell was not created for man? Hell was created for the devil and his angels--

Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, PREPARED FOR THE DEVIL AND HIS ANGELS. (Matthew 25:41)
Men go to hell because they choose the devil's way and reject the Lord Jesus. God is holy and will not allow any sin in His kingdom. As a result, when people die in their sins they are forever banished from the presence of God to a place called hell--and it ain't pretty. Incidentally, Satan won't be ruling in the lake of fire. He'll be screamin' and hollerin' just like everybody else--

the devil...shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever. (Revelation 20:10)
Think about this...God, out of profound love for you--a vile sinner who has transgressed His commandments--let His own beautiful, dear Son be sacrificed for YOUR sins! Jesus wasn't a sinner. He didn't sin one time. He didn't die for Himself. He died for you. To save YOU. That's why He is called the Saviour. Because He SAVES from hell! If you reject His sacrifice and trod it underfoot it should not be too hard for you to understand that the same God who sacrificed His beloved Son will expeditiously cast your rebellious hind parts into hell and the lake of fire. NOTHING unclean will ever enter God's heaven--and all unregenerate people are unclean. I too was once dead in trespasses and sins, but one lovely day I turned my face to Jesus and got washed in the blood. You can too--no matter what you've done.

Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool. Isaiah 1:18
God does not want you in hell! Jesus came to save you from that horrible place! Don't lie and say God puts people in hell! Get right with Jesus and you won't go there! Look at these scriptures:

As I live, saith the Lord GOD, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die... (Ezekiel 33:11)

The Lord is...not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. (II Peter 3:9)

The Bible says that God loves you so much that the Creator of this universe (Jesus Christ) came to "taste death" for every man. Jesus wasn't just some baby for a manger scene. He is God come in the flesh to destroy the power of death and hell--He holds the keys, people! If you say yes to Jesus, hell won't be your final destination. If you say no to Jesus, hell will be your eternal home. There ain't no getting out and no comfort--it's everlasting.

Regardless of whether you believe it or not, hell exists and the Bible says that it is never full. I've heard folks say that hell is not mentioned in the Bible or that hell is just the grave. Well, let's take a look at what the Bible says. Here are a few scriptures that deal with hell and the lake of fire (at the final judgment, hell, death and those not written in the book of life will be cast into the lake fire):

Matthew 25:41 (Jesus speaking to people at final judgment), ...Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels.

Revelation 14:11, And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night...

Revelation 20:12, 15, And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life...And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
Matthew 10:28, And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. Luke 12:5, But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which AFTER he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

Matthew 18:8, 9 Wherefore if thy hand or thy foot offend thee, cut them off, and cast them from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or feet to be cast into everlasting fire. And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire.

Matthew 25:46, And these shall go away into EVERLASTING punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

II Thessalonians 1:9 Who shall be punished with EVERLASTING destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power.

Isaiah 66:24, And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcasses of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be abhorring unto all flesh.

Mark 9:44 (speaking of hell), Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
Jude 7, Sodom and Gomorrha...are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

Matthew 22:13, ...Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness; there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Matthew 13:41-42, The Son of man (Jesus) shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; and shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
Revelation 21:8, But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Psalm 9:17, The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.

Isaiah 14:99-11, 15 (referring to Lucifer), Hell from beneath is moved for thee to meet thee at thy coming: it stirreth up the dead for thee...all they shall speak and say unto thee, Art thou also become weak as we? art thou become like unto us? Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, and the noise of thy viols: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms cover thee...thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

Daniel 12:2, And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and EVERLASTING contempt.

The following is a true story as told by the Lord Jesus in Luke 16:19-31:

19. There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day:
20. And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores,

21. And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores.

22. And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;

23. And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.

24. And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.

25. But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.

26. And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.

27. Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house:

28. For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment.

29. Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.

30. And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.

31. And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

Sinner, you will either TURN from your sins to Jesus or you will BURN for your sins. If you reject the Lord Jesus Christ, you will be tormented in the flames forever without a single, solitary hope. The biggest fool in the world chooses hell. No need to argue with me about this. God said hell is real, your argument is with Him and you won't win that one. You have been warned. Repent or perish.

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
meh

Where's the dragons from Job??

i want dragons

Elnidfse

Shit is a vulgar word in Modern English denoting feces (faeces). It is a native English word, but Latin terms for many common objects and bodily functions came to be seen as more distinguished than native words,[citation needed] and thereafter feces became the accepted English noun, to defecate became the accepted English verb, and shit was no longer used in polite company.

Etymology
Scholars trace the word back to Old Norse origin (skīta), and it is virtually certain that it was used in some form by preliterate Germanic tribes at the time of the Roman Empire. It was originally adopted into Old English as scitte, eventually morphing into Middle English schītte. The word may be further traced to Proto-Germanic *skit-, and ultimately to Proto-Indo-European *skheid-, ". Ancient Greek language had 'skor' (root 'skat-' from which modern Greek 'skatá'). The words 'skítur' (noun) and 'skíta' (verb), still exist in the Icelandic language today, and in other Scandinavian languages variations of 'skit' are also often used.

False etymology
An urban legend has arisen to explain the word as an acronym (similar to the false etymology of the word "fuck"). As the story goes, the word can be traced back to merchant sailing vessels from the 17th to 19th century. Supposedly, bales of dry manure were once transported in the holds of these ships. If the bales were stored low enough, they would come into contact with water that inevitably leaked into the bilge. The water would then cause the manure to decompose, creating methane gas. The sailor sent to investigate the smell would take with him a candle or lantern to light the dark area below deck. The open flame would ignite the methane/air mixture in the confined space, causing a massive explosion and sinking the ship. When the cause of these strange accidents was discovered, bales of manure to be transported by ship were marked "store high in transit" or "ship high in transit" to remind those loading them to keep them above the bilge water. This was eventually shortened to "S.H.I.T." and this is how the story claims the word was born. However, this story has little historical backing and most likely originates from a 1999 Usenet post.[1]

Usage
The word shit (or sometimes shite - to rhyme with bite - in Scotland, Ireland, Northern England and Wales) is used by English speakers, but it is usually avoided in formal speech.

In the word's literal sense, it has a rather small range of common usages. An unspecified or collective occurrence of feces is generally shit or some shit; a single deposit of feces is sometimes a shit or a piece of shit, and to defecate is to shit, or counterintuitively, to take a shit. While it is common to speak of shit as existing in a pile, a load, a hunk and other quantities and configurations, such expressions flourish most strongly in the figurative. For practical purposes, when actual defecation and excreta are spoken of in English, it is either through creative euphemism or with a vague and fairly rigid literalism. Substitutes for the word shit in English include sugar and shoot.

Shit carries an encompassing variety of figurative meanings. Of these, perhaps the most common are generic expressions of displeasure (as in, Shit!), fear (Oh, shit!), or surprise (Holy shit!).

Interestingly, in slang, prefixing the article the to shit gives it a completely opposite definition, meaning "The Best", as in "Altered Beast is the shit," or "Oregon Trail is the dope shit."

Shit denotes trouble, as in, I was in a lot of shit; low quality, as in, That disk drive is shit (see "piece of shit" below); unpleasantness, as in, Those pants look like shit, or This brown stuff tastes a bit like shit; or falsehood or insincerity, as in, Don't give me that shit, or You're full of shit or surprised anger Jim is totally going to flip his shit when he sees that we wrecked his marriage. Sometimes using shit to denote anger will be heard in the phrase shit a brick. The word bullshit also denotes false or insincere discourse. (Horseshit is roughly equivalent, while chickenshit means cowardly, batshit indicates a person is crazy, and going apeshit indicates a person is entering a state of high excitement or unbridled rage.). Are you shitting me!? is a question sometimes given in response to an incredible assertion. An answer that reasserts the veracity of the claim is, I shit you not.

The expression no shit? (a contraction of no bullshit?) is used in response to a statement that is extraordinary or hard to believe. Alternatively the maker of the hard to believe statement may add "no shit" to reinforce the sincerity or truthfulness of their statement, particularly in response to someone expressing disbelief at their statement. "No shit" is also used sarcastically in response to a statement of the obvious, as in no shit Sherlock.

Shit can also be used to establish superiority over another being. The most common phrase is "Eat Shit!" symbolizing the hatred toward the recipient. Some other personal word may be added such as "Eat my shit" implying truly personal connotations. As an aside, the above is actually a contraction of the phrase "eat shit and die!". It is often said without commas as a curse; they with the other party to perform exactly those actions in that order. However, the term was originally "Eat, Shit, and Die" naming the three most basic things humans have to do, and it is common among soldiers.

Shit can also be used as a comparative noun; for instance, This show is funny shit or This test is hard shit, or That was stupid shit. These three usages (with funny, hard, and stupid or another synonym of stupid) are heard most commonly in the United States. Note that shit is both a positive and negative thing in these examples, shit being apparently very funny (a positive thing) and in the second and third examples very hard (as in, difficult- a negative thing to be) or very stupid. Note also that in a phrase like this, the speaker doesn't include the term as before the comparison; saying that something is as funny as shit would sound like a criticism to anyone reading the term (shit not being a very funny thing to be), although if spoken could be understood along with the spirit it's said in. Using the as changes these phrases from a simple colloquialism to a literal statement.

Shit can comfortably stand in for the terms bad and anything in many instances (Dinner was good, but the movie was shit. You're all mad at me, but I didn't do shit!). Many usages are idiomatic. The phrase, I don't give a shit denotes indifference. I'm shit out of luck usually refers to someone who is at the end of their wits or who has no remaining viable options. That little shit shot me in the ass, suggests a mischievous or contemptuous person. However, in such a nominative construction, crap (as in, That little crap shot me in the ass) is not accepted in vernacular English. Of further note is that little shit is common as a term of opprobrium, while big shit is unfamiliar, and that direct scatological appellations are rarely applied to females, for whom gender-specific terms such as bitch or cunt more readily accrue. (However, in Britain and Australia, the term cunt is used to refer to men very much more frequently than to women)

The term piece of shit is generally used to classify a product or service as being sufficiently below the writer's understanding of generally accepted quality standards to be of negligible and perhaps even negative value.The term piece of shit has greater precision than shit or shitty in that piece of shit identifies the low quality of a specific component or output of a process without applying a derogatory slant to the entire process. For example, if one said "The inner city youth orchestra has been a remarkably successful initiative in that it has kept young people off the streets after school and exposed them to culture and discipline, thereby improving their self esteem and future prospects. The fact that the orchestra's recent rendition of Tchaikovsky's Manfred Symphony in B minor was pretty much a piece of shit should not in any way detract from this." The substitution of shit or shitty for pretty much a piece of shit would imply irony and would therefore undermine the strength of the statement.

In Get your shit together! the word 'shit' may refer to some set of personal belongings or tools, or to one's wits, composure, or attention to the task at hand. He doesn't have his shit together suggests he is failing rather broadly, with the onus laid to multiple personal shortcomings, rather than bad luck or outside forces. Shit can even be a plain, neuter pronoun for basically anything in vulgar speech. For instance, in There is some serious shit going down shit can easily be replaced by stuff with no real loss of meaning (the same goes for Get your shit together! and the like).

"When the shit hits the fan" is usually used to refer to a specific time of confrontation or trouble, which requires decisive action. This is often used in reference to combat situations and the action scenes in movies, but can also be used for everyday instances that one might be apprehensive about. "I don't want to be here when the shit hits the fan!" indicates that the speaker is dreading this moment (which can be anything from an enemy attack to confronting an angry parent or friend). "He's the one to turn to when the shit hits the fan." is an indication that the person being talked about is dependable and will not run from trouble or abandon their allies in tough situations. The concept of this phrase is simple enough, as the actual substance striking the rotating blades of a fan would cause a messy and unpleasant situation (much like being in the presence of a manure spreader). Whether or not this has actually happened, or if the concept is simply feasible enough for most people to imagine the result without needing it to be demonstrated, is unknown. Another example might be the saying "Shit rolls down hill" particularly illustrating, the consequences of putting your superiors in a bad position at work. There are a number of anecdotes and jokes about such situations, as the imagery of these situations is considered to be funny. This is generally tied-in with the concept that disgusting and messy substances spilled onto someone else are humorous.

While the most common uses of shit are figurative, the unpleasant substance to which the term literally refers is seldom entirely absent, and thus most uses of shit have some degree of pejoration. But this is far from a universal rule: In some styles of discourse, shit can replace nearly any noun. In the sentence, "I bought a bunch of shit at the store today", shit is merely a casual intensification of the term, stuff. Similarly, Check that shit out! connotes surprise at some sort of stuff or activity that could very well be pleasant. Give me a bite of that shit implies a deliciousness notably absent from the literal substance. It's common for someone to refer to an unpleasant thing as hard shit (You got a speeding ticket? Man, that's some hard shit), but the phrase tough shit is used as an unsympathetic way of saying too bad to whomever is having problems (You got arrested? Tough shit, man!) or as a way of expressing to someone that they need to stop complaining about a negative thing that occurred to them and just deal with it (Billy: I got arrested because of you! Tommy: Tough shit, dude, you knew you might get arrested when you chose to come with me.) Note that in this case, as in many cases with the term, tough shit is often said as a way of pointing out someone's fault in his/her own current problem. To drug users, shit almost always refers to a drug being discussed. This was a secret code in the early 60s, and though most people now understand phrases like "I bought some good shit today, I can't wait to try it", the phrase is still common.

Perhaps the only constant connotation that shit reliably carries is that the referent to which it applies holds some degree of emotional intensity for the speaker. Whether offense is taken at hearing the word varies greatly according to listener and situation, and is related to age and social class: elderly speakers and those of (or aspiring to) higher socioeconomic strata tend to use it more privately and selectively than younger and more blue-collar speakers. Moreover, in some colloquial speech, calling something or someone the shit is laudatory. For instance, Dave's new car is the shit, suggests that Dave's new car is very good, or very cool. This meaning is also essentially a substitution for the term stuff, but is also similar to the vernacular usage of bad to mean dangerous and deserving of respect. Crap is unknown in such locutions.

To "ruin someone's shit" or "destroy someone's shit" or to "fuck up someone's shit" etc. is often used to say some "shit" is going down and you probably need to call the police. Also, it can mean some one is going to get beat up or in a friendlier environment it can just mean to win convincingly so much so that derisive comments are required.

In polite company, sometimes the backronym Sugar Honey in Tea or Sugar Honey Iced Tea is used.

Shit (like fuck) is often used more to add emphasis than meaning: Shit! I was so shit-scared of that shithead that I shit-talked him into dropping out of the karate match. The term, to shit-talk, connotes bragging or exaggeration (whereas to talk shit primarily means to gossip [about someone in a damaging way] or to talk in a boastful way about things which are erroneous in nature), but in such constructions as the above, the word shit often functions as an interjection. Euphemisms for shit in this usage include shoot, shucks, and in Hiberno-English sugar and its Irish equivalent siúcra (pronounced [ʃuːkrə].

Shit itself can be a quasi-euphemism, many illicit drugs (notably hashish) being referred to as shit. To be shitfaced is to be extremely drunk.

"Shit" can also be combined with other words to denote the type of feces one has. For instance, "Snake shit" describes feces that are long and slender in shape thus reminiscent of a snake's appearance. "Shapeepee" or "Shit pee pee" is another word for diarrhea or can be used to describe feces that are almost entirely of liquid composition.

The verb to shit
The verb, to shit, is most commonly used to refer to the literal act of defecation, but it can also mean to treat badly or to humiliate (I got shit on for being late, He shat all over my project), or to produce something carelessly (I was hoping for a project we could all be proud of, but Dave just goes and shits something out at the last minute).

The preterite and past participle of shit are attested as shat, shit, or shitted, depending on dialect and, sometimes, the rhythm of the sentence. In the Prologue of the Canterbury Tales, shitten is used as the past participle; however this form is very rare in modern English. In American English shit as a past participle is always correct, while shat is generally acceptable and shitted is uncommon.

Other parts of speech
Non-native English speakers should take note that shit and fuck often serve different uses as expletives, such that (for instance) the present active participle, shitting, is rarely used emphatically. Ex.: In the sentence, I was so shit-scared of that shithead that I shit-talked him into dropping out of the shitting karate match, the phrase, shitting karate match, would be incomprehensible to native speakers except in suggesting a singularly unsanitary form of karate. (In the UK, phrases such as shitting hell as an emphatic are not unknown.) A correct and clear vulgarism would be, the fucking karate match. Similarly, shit is never used as an infix: While in-fucking-credible is comprehensible English, in-shitting-credible is not. Shit you! is likewise a puzzling and ineffective expression of defiance. It is not uncommon, however, to encounter an adjective or noun constructed partially of the word shit, such as "Shittastic", "Shittacular" or "Shituation."

Sometimes in family movies, some actors let the word shit slip, but then stretch it into a harmless word. An example of this occurring are in Spy Kids, where Carmen is heard to say, "Oh, shit...take mushrooms." The euphemism was also written into Spy Kids 2, where Carmen says, "You are full of shiitake mushrooms." (The crowd was offended anyway.)[citation needed]

"For-shits-and-giggles" is an activity done on a whim or for no apparent reason. Example: I ran around the campus for-shits-and-giggles.
In parts of Canada, a "shit-disturber" is a person who deliberately causes trouble or who is aggravating.
A "shit stirrer" is used to mean the same thing in England, Ireland, as well as in Australia.
A "shitload" or a "shit-ton" is a whole bunch of something, e.g. "I have a shitload of laundry to do today" or "I have hardly any wine, but I have shit tons of beer in the house".
"Shitkickers" are construction boots, large boots in general, or cowboy boots, or the cowboy himself (particularly if the person wearing the cowboy boots does not actually herd cattle).
A "shit-kicking job" refers to low-paid blue-collar work, or an employee low in a company hierarchy, e.g. "no I am not a manager, I'm just a shit kicker".
"Shit in a bag and punch it" is a common colloquial phrase to indicate frustratation with a situation or question, e.g., "John has been arrested again", "Oh, shit in a bag and punch it."
In the US military, the meal chipped beef (or hamburger meat) in gravy on toast is often referred to as "shit on a shingle".
The term "dipshit" is used to describe someone who is considered to be stupid or a moron, while "dipshittery" can be used to describe general stupidity, e.g., "Can you believe that new policy, that is just plain dipshittery."
"Shit" is very commonly used in the Dutch language, expressing a general discomfort with a certain situation ("Shit!"), or to describe the situation itself. ("I'm in deep shit"). It is not as offensive to Dutch speakers as it is to English, but one would not use it in a formal situation. The use of it by children is discouraged by adults, teaching them substitutes like chips (In Dutch pronounced as the English ships). "Shit" is most commonly used as a replacement of the more obscene word "kut", meaning "cunt"; "Kut" is mostly used in the same way as "shit" is in the Dutch language.

Some users of English in the Far East use the expression nose shit to describe the fragments of dried nasal mucus which occasionally exit (deliberately or accidentally) from the nostrils. Similarly, expressions eye shit and less commonly ear shit describe discharge of the eye, dried or still moist, and ear wax, respectively. These are all direct calques of the Chinese expressions for these bodily outputs.

Usage in acronyms
The acronym form, "S.H.I.T." often figures into jokes, like: Special High Intensity Training (a well-known joke used in job applications) Special Hot Interdiction Team (a mockery on SWAT), Super Hackers Invitational Tournament, and/or any college name that begins with an S-H (like Sam Houston Institute of Technology or South Harmon Institute of Technology in the 2006 film Accepted). It is an urban myth[citation needed] that Grampian Television was almost called Scottish Highlands and Islands Television, until they realised what their acronym would spell.

Usage in English media

Television
Recently the word has become increasingly acceptable on American cable television and satellite radio, which are not subject to FCC regulation. In other English-speaking countries, such as Canada, the United Kingdom, the Republic of Ireland, and Australia, the word is allowed to be used in broadcast television by the regulative councils of each area, as long as it is used in late hours when young people are not expected to be watching.

United Kingdom
It is believed that the first person on British TV to say "shit" was John Cleese of the Monty Python comedy troupe in the late 1960s, as he, himself, mentions in a eulogy to Graham Chapman.

United States
Another good example is the episode of South Park "It Hits the Fan," originally aired on June 20, 2001. It is one of the most notable episodes of the show, due to its repeated use of the word shit. (To be precise, the word is used 162 times; a counter in the corner of the screen tallies the repetitions.) The moral of this episode (signaled by the "cheesy" music and Stan or Kyle saying "I learned something today") is that swearing is okay occasionally, but if it is done over and over and over, it takes away from a word's impact and the word gets very, very boring. However, these shows all appear on American cable networks, outside the influence of the FCC, so their censorship is strictly voluntary.

In the United States, although the use of the word shit is still mostly considered inappropriate on non-cable network television (while its synonym crap is largely immune to U.S. censorship), the FCC has allowed a handful of exceptions. The October 14, 1999 episode of Chicago Hope is believed to be the first show (excluding documentaries) on U.S. network television to contain the word shit in uncensored form. (The South Park episode mentioned above, It Hits the Fan, was a parody of the hype over the Chicago Hope episode, in which "shit" was uttered but one time over the course of an hour[1].)

Another example of the word shit being allowed on U.S. network television is found on the ER episode "On the Beach". During this episode, Dr. Mark Greene, experiencing the final stages of a deadly brain tumor, shouts the word in anger after suddenly collapsing to the floor while attempting to get out of bed. Although the episode was originally aired uncensored, the audio has since been edited from syndicated reruns, silencing out the word.

In the song "Man in the Box" by Alice in Chains, the line "Buried in my shit" was played unedited over most rock radio stations. Often such words in pop songs are blurred together and cannot be understood sufficiently to be recognized by fans, much less cause offense to censors. However, many large pop hits have nevertheless included the word. Pink Floyd's hit "Money," originally released in 1973, refers to "bullshit," a slightly less offensive form. The song is played in edited form on the radio.

In Steve Miller's "Jet Airliner," many radio stations leave in the line "funky shit going down in the city." Likewise, the Bob Dylan song "Hurricane" has a line about having no idea "what kind of shit was about to go down." Both of these songs were released with a "radio edit" version (replacing the words "funky shit" in the Miller song with "funky kicks"), although the original version is occasionally played by satellite radio and smaller community stations throughout the United States. Another version of "Jet Airliner" exists in which the word "shit" is merely faded out; this version airs on KTWL and, perhaps, other stations.

The 1980 hit album Hi Infidelity by American rock group REO Speedwagon contained a song called "Tough Guys," which had the line "she thinks they're full of shit." This was not a major hit from the album, though it did get radio play.

However, American terrestrial radio stations with any significant audience must abide by FCC guidelines on obscenity to avoid punitive fines, unlike satellite radio. These guidelines do not define exactly what constitutes obscenity, but it has certainly been interpreted by some commissioners as including any form of words like shit and fuck, for whatever use, rude or not. Thus the word shit is actually less likely to be heard today in music than a decade or two ago, although still quite common for movies. In the album version of her song "Hollaback Girl", Gwen Stefani repeatedly utters the phrase "This shit is bananas!" but the music video had the phrase "This shhh is bananas," where "shit" was the only word deemed worthy of censorship. The song title "...On the Radio (Remember the Days)" by Nelly Furtado was censored and was replaced by the original title "Shit on the Radio (Remember the Days)." This also happened to "That's That Shit" by Snoop Dogg featuring R. Kelly, which became "That's That." In Avril Lavigne's song "My Happy Ending," the Radio Disney edit of the song replaces "all the shit that you do" with "all the stuff that you do." Likewise, in the recent song "London Bridge" by the Black Eyed Peas member Fergie, the phrase "Oh Shit" is repeatedly used as a background line. A radio edit of this song replaced "Oh Shit" with "Oh Snap." Terrestrial radio is also decreasingly popular for the type of music and talk programming where the word might be used, perhaps due to fears among station managers of hefty FCC fines.

Thrusty

TK addict
1st off God is not "vengeful" so the rest falls on deaf ears, good try though.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
*yawn*

Thrusty

TK addict
Isn't it God is all forgiving all loving. you never hear God is all hate and fear........not my God anyway. I like my God better

Mommy Bridgette

Isn't it God is all forgiving all loving. you never hear God is all hate and fear........not my God anyway. I like my God better

No, God is not ALL loving and as for all forgiving, yes He forgives, but unfortunately, people don;t think they have anything for Him to forgive. Sad fact is God isn't Santa Claus, The Tooth Fairy or the Ester Bunny. He dosen;t wink and now when people do evil, he casts them ion the pit to burn if they don;t believe in Jesus and confess their sins.

Of course you like your God. Hell, I'll make an imaginary country called Never Never Land, and if I don't like the laws of the land, I'll tell them it dosen't apply to me because MY land or country would never do that. This is about reality. If you believe that by belief alone a thing is true, then I challenge you to leap out of a window believing your a bird. By your theory, you shouldn't fall.

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
Well... from living next door to an accult off Witches Warlocks and Sorcerors, that do nothing but practice Black Magic and Demonic Spells year round, It is rather refreshing to read things like this.

Sorta changes the pace a little ;)

By the way, I told them about you. They said that they were going to summon something called an Incubus and send it to your house. :D

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
No, God is not ALL loving and as for all forgiving, yes He forgives, but unfortunately, people don;t think they have anything for Him to forgive. Sad fact is God isn't Santa Claus, The Tooth Fairy or the Ester Bunny. He dosen;t wink and now when people do evil, he casts them ion the pit to burn if they don;t believe in Jesus and confess their sins.

Of course you like your God. Hell, I'll make an imaginary country called Never Never Land, and if I don't like the laws of the land, I'll tell them it dosen't apply to me because MY land or country would never do that. This is about reality. If you believe that by belief alone a thing is true, then I challenge you to leap out of a window believing your a bird. By your theory, you shouldn't fall.

Does your leader happen to go by the name of Fred Phelps?

By the way, it's pretty ineffective to change directives in the middle of an attempted troll. Everyone can see through it AND you, so why don't you just give up?

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box

By the way, it's pretty ineffective to change directives in the middle of an attempted troll. Everyone can see through it AND you, so why don't you just give up?

Dude, this is TK ;)

Mommy Bridgette

Sorry, dear. I don;t know who this man you speak of is. However, it's not I that has to worry, dear. I suggest you search your counsciensce, and if you haven;t accepted Jesus as Lord and Saviour, you would do well to do so.
Of course, you can ignore me as you wish as well. Either way, it dosen;t matter to me. If I am right, and you turn out to be wrong, then you'll be a roasted pig in Hell. If you're right and I'm wrong, then I die like a dog and nothing happens. Either way, I win.

Elnidfse

Either way, I win.

Even shitty comments such as this can't coerce me to read the rest of your post. So how did you win. Aside from not being placed on ignore by a single member, always making long speeches two three words, and not even being able to get daycared or banned for that matter, I can only go by saying that you think winning is getting slapped the hardest. If that's the case then you are indeed a "winner" and I'll be glad to help you "win" as much as you want and need to.

On second thought, I'll take that back. I don't want my hand to be infected with fail and aids.