Siren

Mirah

I love you
The tower came down
Bens father looked over at him during the party as everyone saw the live feed
One murrman commited suicide
and Xan is fighting for his life on his fishing boat.
Music is playing
this episode-and probably the season are over.

Love Child

One Love
S2 Ep9

Watching now.
It is hot.
It is good.
And it is all coming together.

Xan is okay
The girl from the military is back
claiming to want to help
a special visitor also came back and delivered some bad news
Okay, I won't leave you in suspenders
it was Ryn.
She told about the murrman who died
Ben's mom is in the hospital
Ryn might be able to help her
Ben's dad is upset that he had something to do with the explosion
but he sees a video with a murr person in it and he is learning more.....

Ryn, Maddie and Ben have hot sex.

Mirah

I love you
OMG S2 EP 10
Its going to be great!
I saw something about a grocery store!
Its so exciting!

Mirah

I love you
I have a feeling this one will be sad.
Ben's mom is dying
Ryn is trying to help by donating her bone marrow I think, or something
I think there will be unknown side effects

Mirah

I love you
Apparently there is a murrmaid commune.

Boring!

Ryn lashe out at the store

The guys are trying to make $ one is working at a bar, and the other is doing......?

So I'm really tired too

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Has anyone gave birth to a fish yet.

Mirah

I love you
Not yet.
I was thinking that perhaps Ryn was pregnant.
I don't see how extracting something from her would change her.

Mirah

I love you
I was hesitant to watch this new episode because it just started with Ben and Maddie chasing Ryn through the forest. It appeared to be sad and dramatic. But it wasn't. They finally caught up with Ryn and she sang one of her ethereal songs to Maddie and snapped out of it.
Then Ben and Maddie had their heads examined and they went to talk to the lady who found out about the other 1/2 human 1/2 murrmaid people. Then Ben's mother wants to invite everybody over for dinner.
That will be interesting I am sure.

Mirah

I love you
So I finally finished the episode
and Ryn's song messed with Maddies head
that is all.

Oh and Ryn likes to tell people that she loves both Maddie and Ben and they make love.

Mirah

I love you
I am behind a couple epsiodes, but just got caught up
so
sex
mating
not possible for merrmaids in water
because pollution
plastic
etc etc
and other stuff

Now I went back to watching episode 1 again because guy who went missing and was taken from the government showed back up

Mirah

I love you
Ryn trying to have baby
Chris has been discovered
his memory is gone
Ben's father recalls a lady in the sea
Cleansing ritual witnessed by outside human
Also show has political messages
about women and their embryos

Oh dear, now there is another murrmaid being implanted with Ryn's eggs
and now there is war within the tribe, or clan or.....people of the water
And Ryn is possibly unsafe, in danger
I can barely watch this

Mirah

I love you
Well it took me from July until now to watch that final episode. I thought it would be so epic. I would watch it soo close to season 3 coming out. I think that happens in April.

Ryn was kidnapped by a reporter who captured a video of her as murrmaid, Ben and Maddie went after them, then Ryn grabbed the steering wheel and they plunged into the water. Ryn of course was fine. The reporter was not.

BUT WAIT, WAS HE?
For a moment it appeared he was OKAY! AND BEN RESCUED HIM AND BRISTOL COVE WENT TO SHIT. THE REPORTER SAID "YOU SAVED MY LIFE! THANK YOU" AND THEN HE WENT AND REPORTED EVERYTHING ANYWAY. AND THEN THE MILITARTY CAME AND RUINED EVERYTHING AND TOOK THE MURRMAIDS AWAY TO TEST THEM BECAUSE THEY MUST BE SCARY BAD PEOPLE AND THEY WERE AFTER RYN MADDIE AND BEN WHO WERE ON THE RUN AND BEN'S FATHER OUTED THEM AND HIS BEST FRIEND WAS TRYING TO CATCH A MURRMAID TO SELL FOR 100,000 AND THEN THE MILITARY FOUND RYN MADDIE AND BEN AND ACCIDENTLY SHOT MADDIE.

AND THEN BEN CLOSED HIS EYES.

AND HE WAS IN THE WATER AGAIN WITH THE REPORTER AND INSTEAD OF SAVING HIM-HE DIDN'T. AND HE SWAM TO THE SURFACE.

THE END.

Oh and some murrmaid is going to have a baby soon-and I think it will be Ryn's baby because they stole her embryo and there is a twitter pic of Ryn holding a baby for next season.

Mirah

I love you
Season 3 is finally out

Oh wait, apparently it has been out since April?!!! Maybe I just did not care until now
I don't know

CaptainWacky

I think there's going to be a baby in it!

Mirah

I love you
There is.
I don't even think I could begin to recap as I am already on ep 7 AND A BIG REVEAL JUST HAPPENED AT THE END OF EPISODE 6!

But Ryn had a baby, wait no, she had embryo's that were implanted into a human and the human had the baby, but Ryn had contractions anyway and knew her baby was alive, so they brought her to the human and it had the baby, which didn't cry because DuH! Predators like crying babies so merrmaid babies don't cry as Ryn pointed out to some really shocked ladies in the library.

Now Ryn and another tribe of merrmaids is in a war, because apparently even tho there are not many merrmaids left, what little are left they want the water the other tribe has. Also the old tribe doesn't trust the humans, and well some humans don't trust the merrmiads and then some hybrid human/merrmaid don't trust anyone.

So lets see, baby, war and now there is more but I won't spoil it for those THAT ARE NOT EVEN WATCHING IT!

Oh except I will say that Ben's father now knows the truth and he is one who does not trust the sea creatures.

And Xander, man I sure am liking him lately. He is like in the middle of all of this. He is just trying to live his life after his dad died. He has gone into training for a carreer and is just trying to stay out of the water BUT EVERYONE KEEPS ON DRAGGING HIM IN!

Oh and there was a band of naked merrmaids on land.

And I wish I could be Ryn in a Maddie, Ryn, Ben Triangle. Or I wish I could be Ben or Maddie or any of them!

CaptainWacky

MERMAID WAR.

Mirah

I love you
There was a merrmaid war! DId you happen to watch it?

Lets see, I finished this last night but already can't remember what happened. Some people died. Some were re-united. Things happened. Some people changed their mind. Etc etc

CaptainWacky

I will only ever know about Siren from your posts, so if someone asks me about Siren in real life (it could happen!!!) I can shout "MERMAID WAR!" at them.