So Twitter wants me to use it more..

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
...and peppers my little-used Hotmail account with reminders of what people are on Twitter that I'm not following, or what those I am following are saying.

So, I checked my Hotmail for the first time in ages today, and apparently they think I might want to check Twitter out as EMILIO ESTEVEZ is a member??!!?

I mean, why HIM?

In other news, I did use it a few days ago, and replied to one of Eliza Dushku's Tweets, which she re-tweeted and gave me a thumbs up. I had a mini explosion of delight that was so sad and pathetic it told me WHY I don't use it very much!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I definitely got a "RECONNECT WITH [Gagh's real name]" header on Twitter the other day. And one for Tisiphone. And one for Whisky, actually. Twitter really wants me to reconnect with people from TK.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I read it on my iPhone, say a handful of times a month, but hardly ever Tweet. Twitter still peppers my Hotmail with e-mails.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
I literally saw you reply to Eliza Dushku's tweet and I was like "why does anyone reply to a celebrity's tweet it's not like they really pay attention to that" and then she retweeted you and I was like "DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN".

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
If only it was a bit more macho and about something more substantial than me sitting in my living room wearing a pair of Superman lounge slacks, huh?

Oh. I have Captain America ones too....

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Last time I got a reply from a celebrity it was about a hobo shitting in the middle of a road, so pajamas seem quite glam in comparison.

I don't understand those emails either... the suggested tweets or whatever they call them are universally the most BORING tweets you could find, which is hardly an incentive to start following @tom, @dick or @harry.

CaptainWacky

Hey, like three people from Big Brother have replied to me. That's...nothing.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I do most of my tweeting during awards shows, so if I get replies, it's from journalists and bloggers (like Michael Musto, or TLo) who liked my sassy reply to their sassy tweet.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Josh Groban and his friends tweet me.

So do some ghost hunter people I've never heard of.

Wish Josh would sing instead of tweet.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Follow me, @joshghosthunter on Twitter.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I definitely got a "RECONNECT WITH [Gagh's real name]" header on Twitter the other day. And one for Tisiphone. And one for Whisky, actually. Twitter really wants me to reconnect with people from TK.

Blatent false advertising, I almost never post anything on twitter, and when I do it's nothing anyone else would be even remotely interested in reading.

CaptainWacky

CaptainWacky

Well you did meet Brad Pitt that time he caught you with Angelina then laughed and said "carry on, sir!"

CaptainWacky

Well, it did end with your breaking both legs in a skiing accident, yes.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
THE MINE FIELD: Where your life is always more interesting than Fonzie's.