So, What are YOU Doing Tonight?

Love Child

One Love
I mean not that I really really want to know, I mean I kind of do sort of, maybe just a little, but not really ok. I mean I'm just making small talk and stuff.
I mean did you like have a good day at work? Did you study hard at school?

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
Totally dozed off in my classes. My housemate's being a total cunt. Have to get up around 11 tomorrow.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I had the bestest day. Made close to a grand. Worked out for almost two hours. Set up my drums. Cooked dinner for my son (bbq pork chops and toasted almond rice pilaf) had a nice glass of dynamite merlot.

And trained the dancers in the new Sufi style.

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
I got stuck with a needle multiple times, had my mouth ripped open, and then puked all over the place yesterday ;)

Today's looking significantly better.

jack

If you had your wisdoms out, that's only a good thing.

May it pass quickly.

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
If you had your wisdoms out, that's only a good thing.

May it pass quickly.

No, a pseudo bone graft. It's not my bone, but the oral surgeon described it as "powdered bone." They intended to mix it with 20ccs of my blood, but my veins are difficult, and they only got about 7, so it didn't work.

Had my wisdoms out a few years ago. My veins didn't cooperate then, and they couldn't put me out, so I had to do it awake.

The pain pills they gave me made me terribly sick. I'm aching a bit today, but I don't dare take them again just in case they decide to put on a repeat performance.

But thanks :)

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
Dental work is fascinating :)

jack

They had to break my jaw to get my wisdoms out.

:::shudder:::

jack

You'll need someone 18 or older to buy it for you :bigass:

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings
* Continuing my thesis about post-marxism.

Thrusty

TK addict
lets see, went through 3 pints of southern comfort few beers, did some refinish work on our desk, watched some shows, had some pizza, took a hydrocodine and hit the sack. Honestly feel like a million bucks today. I love my life!

jack

That sounds like a fun night.