So, What are YOU Doing Tonight?

Thrusty

TK addict
no complaints, looks like i have to get my milk thistle on today!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Cool, take a shitload of primrose too, like 8 caps, if you have it. The GLA will help balance out your whore moans.

Mrs Nomanners

No, a pseudo bone graft. It's not my bone, but the oral surgeon described it as "powdered bone."
I had that 2 years ago when I got dental implants. Takes 4-6 months to heal in properly but then it's as solid as rock :) Wonderful stuff.
The swellings and bruises ought to go away within a week. Try cold compresses on the cheek with chamomile tea. That helped me pretty well.

jack

That's intense...then they like put a screw in to anchor the new crown?

jack

unfortunately, it's true. Anyone that sells you that game can be prosecuted.

jack

Imagine Cuntrag getting carded trying to buy GT4

LOL

Mrs Nomanners

That's intense...then they like put a screw in to anchor the new crown?
Yes. It's a 3-parts system. Makes it easier to replace broken parts.
They drill a hole - 1/4 inch wide and about 2 1/4 inches deep - and insert something like a Rawlplug (TM) [sorry, no idea what you Americans call it] with a thread on the inside. It actually gets hammered into place.
Then they sew the flesh up over it and let the bone grow around the metal for a few months. After that, they cut the flesh open again, insert a screw with a little screwdriver and fasten a crown to it.

My dentist's table looked like a mix of a medieval torturer's and a modern DIYer's toolbox ;)

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
Yes. It's a 3-parts system. Makes it easier to replace broken parts.
They drill a hole - 1/4 inch wide and about 2 1/4 inches deep - and insert something like a Rawlplug (TM) [sorry, no idea what you Americans call it] with a thread on the inside. It actually gets hammered into place.
Then they sew the flesh up over it and let the bone grow around the metal for a few months. After that, they cut the flesh open again, insert a screw with a little screwdriver and fasten a crown to it.

My dentist's table looked like a mix of a medieval torturer's and a modern DIYer's toolbox ;)

Basically what I'm having done to me.

When I was 8 or so, I took a shuffleboard puck to the face at a wedding reception. No one knows I have a fake tooth unless I tell them. But after this, I won't have to worry about the fake one breaking, cleaning it, etc, so it'll be much more hassle free.

Cock

Let's be making sexy business
chatting and drinking rum

is there a chat in this forum somewhere?

I Love Cunt

Watch It
I am enjoying having a relaxing evening doing nothing! And I don't even care that its a Saturday night! This is the first Sat Night I haven't had anything to do-and I DON'T CARE!

jack

I watched four movies, made the most delicious chicken salad with jalapeno mustard and lots of garlic and celery, drank too much wine, passed out and now I'm awake for a little while.

jack

Golden Compass
Hairspray
Live Free or dIE Hard
The Last Mimsy