So, What are YOU Doing Tonight?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I might post for a little bit longer and then go to bed. Have Church and then going to my parents house to visit and celebrate Mother's Day a week early. I'll start the book I just bought tommorrow or the next day.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
CHurch?

Didn't see THAT ONE coming...

Yes.

As far as my family knows I am an innocent, good Christian man.

If they knew about the crossdressing, cum eating and the likes of TK, Lonaf, and Haven....I shudder to think what would happen.

Mrs Nomanners

I'm going to snuggle up in the big old grandfather chair in my library, have a nice cup or two of hot chocolate, a roll with honey and read an old favourite: Jules Vernes' From the Earth to the Moon.
Or maybe The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh - that'd fit in better with my supper ;)

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
I worked, and now I'm debating on either taking a nap or playing some more Starcraft. On one hand, I'm sleepy, but on the other, if I sleep now, I won't tonite and I have to be up for work in the morning.

Decisions, decisions.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Cacophony I really liked LF,DH.

Yeah, I was surprised by how much I liked it too. It's actually a great concept, and he wasn't afraid to stick with it. Different then when Gibson redid his trouble movies a third and fourth time IMO.

He's still pretty cool.

jack

That was freaking Kevin Smith!@!! I KNEWSA THAT

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
I honestly think that was my favorite die hard movie, and I normally hate the HEY LET'S MAKE A SEQUAL OF AN 80s MOVIE, EVEN THO THE STAR IS WAY OLD NOW syndrome...

jack

LOL

jack

I'm watching this amazing new Netflix series "Raising Dion"

It's quite awesome...been watching a new episode every night.

Mirah

I love you
Maybe I will check it out. I always have a tough time trying to decide what to watch since most of the shows I liked to watch are all done for the "season".

I Love Cunt

Watch It
I watched Saturday night live
and then I smashed up some pink pills and snorted them up my nose
and insterted them into orafices that things with fine powder belong
and now I am here

I Love Cunt

Watch It
Of course it was fun!

Did you tell us what you are doing tonight? Or last night? Or any night?

*Gets out bright light

This is an interogation!