So. What now?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Why was I DC'ed for only a week? Thanks for playing the game adminastrators. Next time entertain me.

I just proved how pathetic "TK" was. I and the New Age Posters brung life to
The PlayGround, just like I did to the Question and Answer Forum.

It took one jealous adminastrators to ruin that. I hope you fuckers are happy, cause I want be around much longer.

And another thang.

Sarek, your word isn't bond, dawg. Now, wipe me down pussy.

:popcorn:

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
You seem to be mistaken that TK needs somebody like you to prove how pathetic it can be, seeing as it's been doing so 5 years before you rolled into town, and three years thereafter without your help.

BTW. Learn to spell. You type as if you are trying to reach round the back of Looty whilst you blow him off.

Iyhara

I'm high
Why was I DC'ed for only a week? Thanks for playing the game adminastrators. Next time entertain me.

It took one jealous adminastrators to ruin that. I hope you fuckers are happy, cause I want be around much longer.

And another thang.

Who gives a shit?

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs

And another thang.

LOL.

"Wipe me down".

Was that what Rodney King said after they kicked his ass all over the LA freeway system? Cause it didn't work very well for him either. They just kicked his ass again.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
You seem to be mistaken that TK needs somebody like you to prove how pathetic it can be, seeing as it's been doing so 5 years before you rolled into town, and three years thereafter without your help.

You were never in my sites Gagh. Your a third rate poster at best

BTW. Learn to spell. You type as if you are trying to reach round the back of Looty whilst you blow him off.

What does that has to do with anything? You'll still read and reply to my post. In other words, stop whinning like a school girl. That's how I roll dawg, if you don't like it, step bitch. Its that simple.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
BTW, I was away at my cabin all weekend. Someone let you out while I was gone.

I think it was done on Conchaga's favor. Are you trying to take credit for DCing me, Sarek?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Owned. Plain, simple.

Plain and simple coward. You begged the adminastrators to bann me and New Age Posting for the week we was supposed to meet.

So who's owned?

And another thang Conchaga:

How did it feel to be the center of my attention? I proved you were a coward, and now I proved you're a pussy. You and Sarek accomplished what?

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Well, they managed to prove that your retardedness isn't just an act, for one.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Well, they managed to prove that your retardedness isn't just an act, for one.

I also proved that any trolling done against me is met with moaning and bitchen to the adminastrators.

Ask aound, I'm "The New Jack".

steve samurai jack

*laughing*

sarek had his ball cupped. he's a failure of the word, a token pussy

*laughing*

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Plain and simple coward. You begged the adminastrators to bann me and New Age Posting for the week we was supposed to meet.

So who's owned?

How did it feel to be the center of my attention? I proved you were a coward, and now I proved you're a pussy. You and Sarek accomplished what?

Think (if you can) what you'd like. The facts will show you're wrong.

*waits for you to edit this for your own gain*

Loser.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I think it was done on Conchaga's favor. Are you trying to take credit for DCing me, Sarek?

Hold that thought. I'll let you know when I get around to caring about what you think.

Its a simple question that requires a simple answer Sarek.

How hard is it to say YES or NO? Do tha damn thang man.

And another thang Sarek.

The fact is, you do care Sarek. Ask around.

Me posting is like when your daddy come's home from work. I'm met with tail wagging and heavy breathing(panting). You pee-pee when you see a thread by me.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

So who's owned?

Think (if you can) what you'd like. The facts will show you're wrong.

*waits for you to edit this for your own gain*

Loser.

^What tha fuck are you bangin' about?^

Its all in black and white Conchaga. I can't stop the rain from falling, but it should clear up soon. In other words, you have done nothing to prove me wrong. As soon as you come to realize that you're dulusional, only then will the weeping stop.