Star Trek: Picard

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I likely will some weekend.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
He was announcing a Trek The Vote video event. He's all about the election right now.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Does anyone here think they will ever go back and rewatch any of S1 Picard in the future?

Yeah, I probably will... just to see if it goes over with me as well as it did the first run around. Mostly, I mean.

Hell, it was better than Discovery.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
"OH NO, HUGH DIDN'T!"

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I'll review it in Wacky Reviews: Star Trek but only after Discovery, and I'm only doing Discovering once the series ends, so it's not going to be for a while.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I could only see myself rewatching after season 2 to see if there was something to glean from it as a whole if it improved at all.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Well I don't know if the name means anything to anyone else but Marc Bernardin is one of the writers on season 2, of Kevin Smith's Fatman on batman podcast, he has made suggestions countless times of little tweaks that could have made films and TV shows better.

The Question

Eternal
Also:

"Is there a John Luck Pickerd here?"

No. There wasn't. There was just a neutered, neurotic old man getting bullied by every female he crossed paths with.

The Question

Eternal
Further:

"No, you shut the fuck up, you foul-mouthed, unprofessional, obnoxious old cunt. The man who saved the fucking planet is talking now, so the pampered little bureaucrat needs to plug up her wrinkly-ass old cock socket."

CaptainWacky

I wonder if season two will deal with the fact that Picard is a robot now, or just ignore because it's stupid.

CaptainWacky

Was there a reason stated in the show why they can't just put EVERY human in a robot body now, making us all immortal?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Was there a reason stated in the show why they can't just put EVERY human in a robot body now, making us all immortal?
The TNG episode "Rascals" proved you don't need robot bodies to be immortal as long as your youthful or present age body pattern is stored in a buffer.