Star Wars: Resistance

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
OK so having some of the people on the Colossus thinking it was fine for the First Order to be on the station, when the Stormtroopers are literally dressed in the same (basically) uniforms as the ones from the evil regime that used to control the galaxy only a couple of decades previously.

Like it would be weird if a bunch of people in "New" Nazi uniforms were hired to protect a random US outpost and no one seemed to have a problem with it.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
So is it not widely known that the First Order invade worlds and brainwash the inahbitants into being stormtroopers? Are they supposed to have been operating in secret for however long they've been around? Tam seems to think they're just a private security company in space or something. Would have been nice if someone had said the words "DEATH STAR" to her when she was talking about her grandad being an Imperial nice guy.

CaptainWacky

Hey there was actually stuff in this week's! Stuff from the trailer!

I'm not sure how the sure can go on now that the main character BB-8 has left though?

CaptainWacky

I can't find a torrent of this week's?

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
It seems like it wasn't put on the Disney online thing, which is where I guess most of the Torrents come from. I was able to find one from the TV airing though.

I like that the episodes have actually been building to... something. Like there's an actual plot now, which is good. I wish it wasn't so slow though.

CaptainWacky

"Oy, I'm sure the First Order had a very good reason for blowing up those four planets and killing billions of people!" - Tam in a couple of weeks, probably

CaptainWacky

This week's was good too, as stuff happened! Like more stuff than in the first ten episodes combined.

It's nice that CB-23 is the new lead character now that BB-8's gone.

CaptainWacky

It's good that CB-23 killed the other ball droid but fuck Neeku.

CaptainWacky

It was a good finale as stuff happened and we finally got some dogfighting (I'm sure we were promised there would be a lot before the the show started?)

Why the fuck didn't they just shout "THEY BLEW UP FOUR PLANETS" at Tam. I get the idea of her story but the execution has been bad.

Last edited:

CaptainWacky

Final season!?

CaptainWacky

Hey, I remembered to watch the premiere.

Nothing much happened and Kaz is still annoying as fuck.

Does Tam not know about the First Order blowing up those planets? Is she just a psychopath?

CaptainWacky

They're all astronauts. On some kind of star war.

CaptainWacky

This one had some shooting and stuff so that was okay.

CaptainWacky

Hype Faison is a lot to take.

CaptainWacky

I really need to learn that I don't HAVE to watch a show just because it has the label "Star Wars" on it (and this could apply to shows with the label "MCU" or "Star Trek" or whatever as well if I really wasn't enjoying them.) I'm not even saying the show is bad or anything but it's obviously aimed at young kids rather than 38 year old men so why should I keep forcing myself to watch?

(See you next week!)