Strange BUT TRUE facts you never knew about TK

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
At one time I heard he got in trouble for some online stuff and was ordered to stay away from computers for a while. I think MM told me that, but I'm not sure.

Colonel Kira's Left Tit

Bearded Belly of Bajor
I still think Turdforge is a better name for that place.

Jillian Bacardi agrees.

92ae107d7fcbf7fa846b1f6dca9df7f1.jpg

Parallaxis

beer, I want beer
-Sardonica left the board as to not interfere with his work on some lame ghost TV show.

-When Sardonica was leaving he flipped the fuck out and deleted my entire account, claiming that I was putting his career and family in jeopardy because I threatened to leak every PM in my mailbox. To this day I have no idea what he was talking about or what he was scared of. But the dude was SHOOK at the highest level. This is actually my second account. MissManners renamed it "Parallaxis" after Sardy deleted the original Parallaxis.

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
-When Sardonica was leaving he flipped the fuck out and deleted my entire account, claiming that I was putting his career and family in jeopardy because I threatened to leak every PM in my mailbox. To this day I have no idea what he was talking about or what he was scared of. But the dude was SHOOK at the highest level. This is actually my second account. MissManners renamed it "Parallaxis" after Sardy deleted the original Parallaxis.
you're welcome. Now Let me take you to dinner.

;)
mm

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
Oh I'm sure some of the old timers know about Executor, but he hasn't been seen around for at least 15 years to the best of my knowledge. The BR dumps were always a highlight of any given month.
Yeah, he was a nice young man.

Last time I talked to Executor, he had cracked several dozen passwords at ExIsle and shared 3 of them with me which I used to great effect. That was 2005-06 or so.

I may or may not have shared his account and I may or may not have used it to infiltrate that little nuisance board you and Blondie and (I forget who else) set up to take down TK . As I recall Blondie always was the brains and the balls of your nefarious duo.

kissie kissie

;)
mm

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Yeah, he was a nice young man.

I may or may not have shared his account and I may or may not have used it to infiltrate that little nuisance board you and Blondie and (I forget who else) set up to take down TK . As I recall Blondie always was the brains and the balls of your nefarious duo.

kissie kissie

;)
mm

And you may or may not be full of shit, but whatever. Yes, Jen is the brains and I have the big dick, so... ;)

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

Parallaxis

beer, I want beer
-Sardonica left the board as to not interfere with his work on some lame ghost TV show.
Whatever happened to Sardy? Still didn't get why he left.

-Missmanners had a folder on the server dedicated to pictures of oiled up men.
What.

-TK has had many hidden forums. Most were dedicated to trolling OPs. But it's most interesting one was used as an evidence dump for blatantly illegal material.
What? I never knew about this. Why in the fuck was this site hosting illegal material?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Menty owns the board now. I didn't know about any of that either.