Sucky dream

whisky

Boobie inspector
And not the good kind of sucky.

Dreamed last night I bit into something hard, then my teeth started falling out, not just teeth, but gums, pieces of jaw, half my mouth was out by the end.

Was glad to wake from that one.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I have the teeth falling out dream (because I'm a closet gay) too sometimes. It's part of the collective unconcious (of closet gays.)

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Heh, I'd rather have that than the recurring one I've got of one of my former army comrades jumping on a grenade to save us all. Weird part is that he survived his tour and lives at home with his wife. The rest of the dream scenario is pretty close to what really happened that day.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
I dream sometimes that I am sucking a guys cock and then he lubes me liberally and takes me up the arse.

What does that mean?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Whisky's similar thread CBB dream is much more disturbing.

Mirah

I love you
I am afraid to fall asleep now.

Whisky you did not answer the question. Are you going through a transition?

whisky

Boobie inspector
Well I wasn't answering because its deeply personal, but sure, if you can call loosing a baby due to an ectopic pregnancy and nearly loosing your wife at the same time, then yes, I am going from a transition of nearly being a family of four, to almost being a family of two.

NeonMercuryASH

beer, I want beer
I'm sorry, also. Especially, what happened in the nursery. It might have killed you, and stolen all your future progeny. You'll want to kiss the baby except you won't have any. It's the way dreams are. They'll wrap around you as they sleep around you. You'll awaken feeling empty because they scared you and didn't even kiss you.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Sorry Mirah, just mad at the world and took it out on you.

Should have just kept my mouth shut.

On a plus side I am typing this in the dark, so my touch typing is still pretty good.