Suggestion

Name The Forum

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I Love Cunt

Watch It
It has been suggested once again to change the name of the current Badlands Forum.

It shall be named "Pussy Forum!"

Oh wait, perhaps people will visiting in hopes to find all sorts of cute hairy or unshaved pussies in that forum.

Please call it "The Period Forum"

This could mean a couple of different things of course.

It would be really nice if it could be called the "I love cunt" forum, BUT WE KNOW THAT WIILL NEVER HAPPEN UNLESS HENOCH HIMSELF APPEARED ON A FULL MOON IN SEPTEMBER!

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
I think it should be called "The Coyote Bar and Grill" and I should be given admin powers over it.

So let it be written. So let it be done.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I think it should be called "Jack Sabbath", or "The Pot calling the Kettle Jack" "The Pussy Place" is also a good one.

admin powers a must.

jack

we should all take it over (you, me, loktar, SC and hwyman) have us all be mods and call it whatever we want at our whim.

jack

we should all take it over (you, me, loktar, SC and hwyman) have us all be mods and call it whatever we want at our whim.

Any fresh ideas on what we should call it?

jack

Pussy Palace!

jack

Hangin' Out: If you got a D or V, and some fine ass titties and love to partay, this is the place to be.

To the "left", or the "right"?

jack

jack

I have no titties, but sure have stiff little nipples.

The Question

Eternal

Obviously with all these variations on "pussy" -related names for it, somebody should have thought of this before me, but...

The Box.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
"Butt Stuff."