Suggestions for QOTW

whisky

Boobie inspector
QOTMassive long gap before the next one.

QOTMenty is the only one who can change this.

Seph

Retired Account
QOTMeh.

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
Seph: nope but not long till i fuck SuN and pull her hair

Quote of teh week has nao become QUOTE OF THE FUCKING YEARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I nominate this one for "The Quote We're Looking at Every Day Right Now":
http://www.trollkingdom.net/forum/showpost.php?p=1920670&postcount=19

you get a 500Bhp Suzuki Hayabusa Turbo or you are just a little punk ass bitch.- Bad Dog

Someone should sing that and make it a viral video on YouTube. Menty could do a little video using MJ footage.

Or, maybe those Filipino prisoners doing Thriller could work up something.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Should we put what we write inside quotation marks so TPTB will know what to consider for Quote of the Week? Example: "QOTW - Change is sometimes a good thing."

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
I think we should put my quote about bum sex up there, just to annoy Jack and make him feel like he hangs around on a fag board.

Joker

Clown Prince of Crime
I nominate everything I said in 2003.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I think we should put my quote about bum sex up there, just to annoy Jack and make him feel like he hangs around on a fag board.

i REALLY GET WHY rANTERS CUT YOU OFF, AND YOU MIGRATED HERE.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Ya know, sometimes when I have multiple websites up, and TK is one of them, the tab for TK says "Troll Kingdom - Powered by vBulletin. However, all I see is "Troll Kingdom - Power...", and I think it says: "Troll Kingdom - Power to the Posters", and then I remember that there are some posters who just shouldn't have any power at all.

jack

Your logic astounds me.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Oh thank God, Eggs finally changed the QOTW. Every time I come here and see my "suggest something" quote I cringe. Just not enough to actually do anything about it since I am paralysed when it comes to doing anything here other than paying the bills and fixing code.

I love you.

jack

I thought the "boner for dead Mexicans" quip was a classic, actually.

That and "I have a boner for Mirah, too"

mmmm a boner banner? Eggs should be able to get behind that pretty easily one would think? :bigass:

Love Child

One Love
--->
I really dont give a shit who is who, and i definitely dont give a flying fuck about forum rules. No pi, no beastiality, no cp.
Those are the only rules i follow, and thats everywhere. I have been banned from so many places after only 1-2 posts its not even funny.
Not proud of it, just who i am. Jack said i managed to break every single rule at tkr, and that was without even a single drop of rum.
And if i offended you, im sorry, but maybe you need to be offended, and one more thing:
Fuck you.