Suggestions for QOTW

Dick Leaky

I have a suggestion, just re-name the thread "Dick's QOTW" because i imagine i'll be getting the vast majority of votes for the "QOTW" thingy anyway.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Why not? I'm in a punchy mood anyway... ;)

Mirah

I love you
Bump. And LC told me she wants credit for finding this wonderful QOTW. So it should read, "QOTW by EggsMayonaise as suggested by LoveChild"

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I can't change it, it would be immodest. :gtc-up:

And I don't know if anyone else who visits regularly knows how to change it... :gtc-down:

Love Child

One Love
I can't change it, it would be immodest. :gtc-up:

And I don't know if anyone else who visits regularly knows how to change it... :gtc-down:

So...thats a no then?

I mean reeeeeeeallllllly who is going to say, "Eggs should not put his own quote on the board for QOTW?" Who? No One!

So just change it and add on the part about me suggesting it!

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Make me andmin, I'll do it. :clang:

Archibald Nixon

anti-life coach
Here's one:

i know the difference between your and you're. i skimped out on the apostrophe because i dont give a shit. i dont capitalise either. if you have a problem with the way i type then it wont be because of me abstaining from trivial grammatical formalities because i am probably far more eloquent than you are therefore nullifying any ambiguity in what i say because of the lack of apostrophes or caps, and if you point it out then you have a reading problem far more acute than you think or youre a twat whos trying to increase the size of his e-penis by partaking in the lowest form of condescension on the internet: grammar nazism.

http://www.trollkingdom.net/forum/strip-search/135986-hello.html#post1972987

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
GET A FUCKING ROOM