SuN a question for you

If you do not feel like answering that is ok, just say so, but if you do I would be interested to know the answer to the following questions:

1. Do you have any female friends? If so, how many? How often do you spend time with her or them? What do you do when you hang out?

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
Y...is this supposed to indicate my level of femininity ?

Love Child

One Love
What a wierd question. Well, answer it then SuN. Why are you always so defensive when people talk to you?

SuN

Im not defensive all the time, I just have no interest to engage on that level, I honestly do not understand why that is unacceptable.

Love Child

One Love
Im not defensive all the time, I just have no interest to engage on that level, I honestly do not understand why that is unacceptable.

You could just say that. Last time I tried to get any answers from you you called me a stalker. Please.

SuN

Well at that time, you were negging and bitching to almost all my posts that day, in and out of the badlandz....it was a little disconcerting ::S:

SuN

btw, why the fuck do u even expect such a level of engagement from someone u don't know on the interwebz?

Just curious...this attitude and approach is kinda alien for me, kthnx

SuN

Meh, when it comes to Tk I prefer shallow interaction...suits the place much better

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Honestly, though. I just like fucking with you, SuN. There's really nothing I can't stand more than arrogant women who think that having a vagina means I should worship them. So you've got a vag. Who cares? I've got a right hand and that's FAR more satisfying than you'll ever be to me. Take a lesson from S.SaDiablo. She thought she was all that, then ended up leaving TK in tears.

In the words of our prophet.

"To the beanpole dames in the magazines:
You ain't it, Miss Thing!" - Sir Mix-A-Lot c1992

SuN

And any time I fuck with u I get some lulzy, bizarre little reaction.

Btw, I did find it humorous and kinda cute u would feel the need to compare urself to some random cawk picture, that... made me lol for reals.

I particularly like ur perception of interpreting fun, innocent interaction as 'arse-kissing', and this idea u have that I think I possess zomg 'pussy-powar' b/c I am a female.

You feel I treat other members with disrespect, yet your willing to insult them for engaging with me.
Pathetic..this argument LC started and u are perpetuating is hypocritical and baseless

Conchaga This is a source of stress relief for many who post here. You detract from that. It's a simple concept.

K, I didn't realise u were that dysfunctional.
There is a difference between doing something for fun and doing it for 'stress-relief'.

For ur entertainment:

onlinevsreallifeor9.jpg

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
I never said it was a stress-reliever for me. Read carefully.

And all women on the internet have a pussy-power due to the fact that most guys on the internet will most likely never see one IRL without having to pay for it. Therefore, they suck up to any woman on the internet because they share a glimmer of similar interests as those shut-ins who will never succeed in the copulation biz.

Archibald Nixon hit it on the head when he posted a link to ED's article on White Knighting.

SuN

Perhaps if that was relevant to this situation yas.

But a bunch of Tk-ers professing such an idea to be true, is hardly validity.
Its just retarded, esp when u have no idea of what ur talking about.

FYI not 'most' men on the internet are void of female interaction, ur not alone....u are not a minority, as much as u would like to think u are 'special' ur not, and 90% of the men on this board are not swayed by 'pussy-power'
Not that its any of ur business, and I don't expect u to grasp the concept; but the ones who have interacted with me have been gentlemen, and far from ur projected and assumed judgements.

Ur arrogance is tasteless.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Perhaps if that was relevant to this situation yas.

But a bunch of Tk-ers professing such an idea to be true, is hardly validity.

We're just reaffirming what thousands of other people from the chans and other large boards have said before us.

Its just retarded, esp when u have no idea of what ur talking about.

Since when did you have any... ANY idea of what you were talking about? Your head is so far up your ass, you have to use an enema to gargle mouthwash.

FYI not 'most' men on the internet are void of female interaction, ur not alone....u are not a minority, as much as u would like to think u are 'special' ur not, and 90% of the men on this board are not swayed by 'pussy-power'

Well, let's count. Men and women (gotta have equal opportunity here) who post on TK can be our study group.

Guys with significant others: Me, Mentalist, Yub, Sarek, bad dog, Cow, BDM, and Motley.

That's 8

Guys without. Sorry fellas. Don't mean to remind you. Feel free to neg this.

Wacky (being that he's the monk of the minefield he's cloistered), Daystrom, Dr. Dave, Messenger, Loktar, blackfoot, Grammour Boy, Marquis De Sade, J&L Massacres, Elrod, Pickle, Dual, RommieSG, Starguard, Lord Raffles, saint lucifer, Malarky/Bickendan, the saint, Gagh, VKD, OMGit's robby, etc.

That's 20

There are uncertainties that include: ischiabittle, whisky, and Archibald Nixon.

Giving us a grand total of confirmed bachelors to taken men 20:8 with three undecided. How's that for minority?

Oh, also, we don't count the two gay men who post here. They're exempt from this little game.

The list of confirmed women on this site is as follows: Mirah/LC, missmanners, Laker_girl, tisiphone, cassie, Friday, ilyanna, cacophony, eloisel, Neonmercuryash, and gonad.

Eloisel is single, but isn't into age-gap relationships. So, out of running.
Cacophony is famously un-single.
missmanners isn't attainable except by gagh and he wants no part.
Gonad's married.
Laker_girl's engaged.
Neon and motley are a couple, so gonner.

So, that reduces the number of available women to 5. I don't count you, SuN, or SniperKitty as I have no proof other than what people have said.

That leaves us with a ratio of single men to single women on TK around 4:1. A sausage fest by any definition.

Now, pay attention to this next bit. What's the percentage of women on TK in a relationship compared to the opposite gender? 55% un-single on the ladies' side and an underwhelming 26% on the men's side.

I think I've proven my point so scientifically, that if you post any response I'm sure it'll just be "kekekekeke"

Not that its any of ur business, and I don't expect u to grasp the concept; but the ones who have interacted with me have been gentlemen, and far from ur projected and assumed judgements.

HOLY SHIT! Is it even possible to have the female equivalent of a white knight!? I guess so.

No, wait. My mistake. That's just a kissass attention whore.

Ur arrogance is tasteless.

And with that display of the pot calling the kettle black, this argument is OVER.

SuN

Ya fuck u, ur bullshit is boring now.

Tho, how u equate singles to depraved, desperate, pussy-wiped, door mats is kinda puzzling...not to mention fucking ignorant.

lul re-re

SuN

MH YEah?! B’VE DroPped SteAmInG DzLes oF DOoUOO ThaT WERe BiGgEr nhan yoU! QoaH, sEqFOUSlYHI had wXn THIS modnINg ThAT WeIGHEd AbOUT 1.5 toNS

SO @WIRED SO @WIRED SO @WIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!! I COULD JUMP OUT OF MY SKIN, RAWFFL, I’M @WIRED. I FEEL MANIC, BUT IM ON MY MEDS!!!!!! WHAT IS GOING ON??? WHY AM I MANIC?? SO HYPER HYPER HYPER HYPER!!!!!!! HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!!!!!!!!!! JOY JOY JOY JOY JOY JOY JOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I FEEL LIKE DRIVING TO ACROSS COUNTRY….... MAYBE TO ATLANTIC CITY….... I’VE ALWAYS WANTED TO GO TO ATLANTIC CITY. BUT I COULD SPRINGFIELD TO SEE MY SUGAR CAROL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I FEEL LIKE GETTING A OPAL SHEEP AND DRINKING OPAL TANG!!!!!!! I AM GOING A MILLION MILES A CENTURY AND I CAN’T STOP!!!! YEAH BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SuN

Get ur filthy green off mah posts loktar!