Supergirl season 4

whisky

Boobie inspector
Karas bum looked really nice, you don't often see it with the cape in the way.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I like her better in the glasses than without them.

CaptainWacky

Wow J'onn was a dick in that flashback. "You're safe now!" as the house burns down! Even the bike burned down!

whisky

Boobie inspector
How come there are so many aliens on supergirls earth and none on the flash/arrow earth?

CaptainWacky

They weren't gong to crossover at all until Supergirl went to the CW and they thought "what the Hell, let's just have them crossover!"

whisky

Boobie inspector
I wonder what is happening to russsian supergirl with all the kryptonite?

CaptainWacky

Does she have sex with Russians?

CaptainWacky

Disappointed they killed Tiya Sircar (with an English accent!?) so quickly though.

Hey, she's still alive!

Oh, she's dead again.

Putting Kara in a full body suit was certainly one way to get around Melissa Benoist's lack of availability.

"Welcome to Otisburg!"

Last edited:

CaptainWacky

Telepathic exhaustion? Like Luke Skywalker

whisky

Boobie inspector
Struggling to think of anything to say about this.

Can't they just get to the crossover already?

CaptainWacky

Sam Witwer is good at playing a charismatic villain.

Dershocka

dershocka
He's been killing it. He's been the best villain they've had so far. While the metaphors are hard to miss this season has been quite good. I like the setup, and the villains and their motivations make sense. Its a little heavy handed on some stuff but it works. John crying like a baby has been the ultimate low point, Which isn't that bad all things considered.

I really hated what they done with Manchester Black until this last episode. They redeemed him character wise by showing what irredeemable shit he'll do for revenge. He's the Anti Jimmy Olsen.

CaptainWacky

I keep waiting for it to be revealed that he has powers but he seems to just be a guy.

Dershocka

dershocka
Im thinking Lena's rock will give her, Agent Liberty, and Manchster Black powers during some kind of skirmish. Or at least Manchester Black. Maybe he'll volunteer for the experiment, and get his mental powers as a result. Perhaps Agent Liberty steals the rock, and tries to give himself powers but it turns him inside out asshole first and he dies. Manchester survived because he's banged aliens. Or most likely because he's the good guy. I think he's gonna hook up with Kara. They seem to have romantic tension. Brainiac's gonna have some kind of sex with the trans lady. (Who's actually trans IRL. I couldn't tell.)

CaptainWacky

James is really dumb.