Supergirl season 4

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Nia being an alien seemed kind of random. Like a few weeks ago she was telling James she sympathised with aliens because she's trans. Wouldn't the fact that she's an alien herself be a more relevant reason for her to sympathise with them? (I guess she didn't want to tell him at the time for some reason.)

whisky

Boobie inspector
Did she have the op on earth or on her own planet?

The president is a dick.

CaptainWacky

And is she an alien who just looks human or is she wearing an image inducer?

The president is angry that he's not BRENT SPINER.

CaptainWacky

Are we supposed to know who Gold Mask Guy is?

Why did Lois have Thor's hammer?

It's weird that they're always coming up with reasons to have Superman gone for another year (I assume he'll be part of Crisis?) instead of using him more when he's actually a good Superman.

IT WAS A FUN CROSSOVER.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I liked it too.

I wonder if crisis on infinite earth's could be the whole season, since it said fall, and the crossover is always in winter

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Maybe the superbaby will save them all!!

When the patients escaped from Arkham did they show the face of the guy wearing the mask? I remember him putting it on, but I guess they didn't really show his face. SOMEONE COULD LOOK AT IT THROUGH A FORK.

So we have to wait almost a year for the crisis to occur :rwmad:

CaptainWacky

I think on the future newspaper about the Flash disappearing during a Crisis the date was something like 2028 so we're actually getting it early.

CaptainWacky

Why didn't they just erase Haley's memory of the fact that Supergirl has a secret identity? And how did she even know that anyway...

CaptainWacky

Isn't something Supergirl would do.

CaptainWacky

Brainy pretending to be a dudebro was funny.

CaptainWacky

Kara should overthrow the government and rule America as a dictator.

CaptainWacky

So she appeared in public as "Kara Zor-El." Isn't Alex going to think it's a huge coincidence that Supergirl has the same first name as her sister (in addition to looking and sounding exactly like her.)

CaptainWacky

Seemed like they killed off Manchester because they have Lex now and don't need him anymore.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Is he really dead? Seems Like a red herring, maybe he transferred his essence to the ring.

CaptainWacky

That is the kind of thing a comic book villain would do...

CaptainWacky

Lex flashback episode was really good. Melissa Benoist was great at making Russian Supergirl different from Kara.

It was nice that Otis isn't totally evil and saved the kid.