Supergirl season 5

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Starts this week in the UK so I'm starting the thread, as is tradition.

CaptainWacky

They sure like re-using that CGI t-rex model on these shows.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Didn't know it was on, that will teach me to take the day off work and not check the minefield at dinner time.

whisky

Boobie inspector
How did Lenas simulation of supergirl have the new costume before she had it in LR?

CaptainWacky

I didn't notice that. Maybe it's a sign that it's a very advanced simulation.

CaptainWacky

Sean Astin seemed a bit miscast as a villain. The woman with the spider powers looked like Jodie Whittaker as the Doctor so that was weird.

Nia is really cute.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Rip Roar. What a stupid name. I know they couldn't call him Doc Ock, but surely they could have come up with a better name. Even a simple lame name like Four Arms would have been a better name.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Me and the wife watched this tonight, she also thought she looked like the Doctor, maybe it was her stunt double, she could probably use the work with them taking year long breaks between seasons.

CaptainWacky

Is there even going to be a Christmas (or New Year) Doctor Who special this year? (I can't be bothered Googling, clearly.)

whisky

Boobie inspector
There wasn't meant to be, but there are rumours of a surprise one, there is also either a comic or audio adventure where the current Doctor meets the 10th and tells him off for his misogyny.

I imagine he just ends up shagging her anyway.

CaptainWacky

I don't know how they could make a "surprise" one in this day and age.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Well if they filmed one for next year and just decided to use it this year instead, that would be on the assumption it was stand alone enough to not need the preceeding season to make sense.

CaptainWacky

This season hasn't been as good as season 4 (so far.) Don't care about J'onn's boring brother or the English reporter. Lena's the most interesting part.

Dershocka

dershocka
I haven't watched any of it yet. Does Supergirl's new costume have a camel toe? Melissa Benoist looks good in bangs in the pictures.

CaptainWacky

UNLIKE MINE.