Supergirl season 5

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
He won't be missed.

CaptainWacky

LOL at the English guy's house having British flags and cricket bats and dart boards lying around all over the place, like any true Englishman's home would!

Stop saying "dateaversary" so much.

CaptainWacky

This episode seemed to be saying that Superman only came to Earth five years ago which seems really wrong?

Also it was pretty boring.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Yeah was dull, it seemed like they gave most of the regulars the week off.

CaptainWacky

I think that's happening in all the shows because they're busy filming the crossover maybe (like how The Flash suddenly gave annoying youtube guy and invisible ink girl a bigger part.)

CaptainWacky

Any scene with Melissa Benoist and Katie McGrath together is automatically the best thing on the show. Skinner from The X-Files as an EARTH BENDER was pretty silly but the girls were great as always.

whisky

Boobie inspector
My wide kept shouting don't trust her, to supergirl, but she didn't listen.

Still trying to work out why an explosion behind brainy cuts the front of his face.

Keep waiting for Jimmy's sister to break up with Karas sister, I know after four or five years I should remember her name, but in my defense I am old now.

CaptainWacky

Alex.

whisky

Boobie inspector
They didnt do a great job of hiding miss Tessmachers pregnancy.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Might as well drop this here: The CW has renewed their whole schedule for another season -- even the shows that haven't premiered yet this season...
The CW has ordered second seasons of Batwoman and Nancy Drew, along with All American (Season 3), Black Lightning (Season 4), Charmed (Season 3), DC’S Legends of Tomorrow (Season 6), Dynasty (Season 4), The Flash (Season 7), In the Dark (Season 3), Legacies (Season 3), Riverdale (Season 5), Roswell, New Mexico (Season 3), and Supergirl (Season 6).

Apparently there might be a writers' strike later this year so they are trying to get more episodes done in advance...

The CW Renews 13 Series Including ‘Batwoman’, ‘Nancy Drew’, ‘The Flash’, ‘Riverdale’, ‘All American’ - Deadline

CaptainWacky

The good thing about being a fan of CW shows is that you know there's a 99.6% chance they'll be renewed.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
It's confusing to watch these shows I don't normally watch!

I was pretty sure that was Wil Wheaton at the beginning of the show AND I WAS RIGHT.

When did Oliver have a daughter? Is she from some other earth?

SO CONFUSING. Who are all these superheroes? lol Supergirl's version of Cisco is annoying.

OLIVER!!!!!

CaptainWacky

I never heard anything about Wheaton appearing, but I purposely don't follow him on anything so I guess I wouldn't have!

Mia is Oliver and Felicity's hot daughter from the future who, I THINK, the Monitor sent back in time so Oliver could have time with his hot daughter before he died. She's hot.

LEAVE BRAINY ALONE, HE'S COOL (assuming that's who you meant by Supergirl's Cisco.)

I wonder what the point of sending Superman's baby away then just rescuing him a few minutes later was...

Last edited:

CaptainWacky

I have no idea who the guy in the photo is.

CaptainWacky

Oh yeah, he just looked like any other white CW guy.

CaptainWacky

I'm fucking sick of all the "they've controlled the course of human history SINCE THE BEGINNING" villains. Didn't Ra's do the exact same thing? How could he and Lethiathan both have been altering human history since the beginning? Plus Skinner from the X-Files with ROCK POWERS still looks silly and they already beat him once before Crisis. The woman is hot though.