Switching Over

The Question

Eternal
I did hit a deer 2 winters ago. It didn't give me a paradigm shift, it made me more paranoid to be driving.

This place I live in experiences fire season and is packed with enough stress of "Life and death" situations that I don't think it phases me anymore.

But something did give me a paradigm shift last week. And I am doing much better.

The person whose suicide I mourned through the winter had a birthday this week. I was sad, but didn't get into the dark place I usually do. I felt the darkness for a couple of hours this week, but it was nothing to worry about in my book.

P.S.
Sometimes a car accident gets a person a new car. But I would never suggest it is something they need.
The pain and medical bills and insurance headache are not worth it.

Well, that sucks, and it pains me to read that. Bear in mind that hte pain and stress isn't what I wish on you, it's the renewal of spirit that comes from a fundamental shift in perspective. It's just the former is usually what it takes to bring on the latter. Ideally, you'll find a way to get the benefit without the hardship. But things rarely go the way we think they ideally ought to.

Love Child

One Love
My life coach suggested I make a vision board for what type of relationship I want to have. I wrote down all of the values I am looking for and basically I found that I want to marry myself.

The Question

Eternal
Speaking of switching over, I'm hopefully going to be switching back to a Mac if indeed a second stimulus check comes along, as is rumored. (I say 'rumored' because, until it actually hits 45's desk for signature, it's just hot air.)

If it does come down, and if it's at least $1,200 like the previous one, I'll throw down for a base model Mac Mini.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
On the contrary, it's exactly what we should expect just before an election.

The Question

Eternal
As noted in the piece above, the Democrats seem to want a much bigger one than the previous one, while the Republicans want a smaller one. Trump wants a larger check for individuals and families, but without dis-incentivizing people to go back to work. My intuition tells me that means a bigger one-time payment but smaller (including $0) unemployment checks.

However it comes out numerically, it does indeed sound like all parties in government are on board with a second stimcheck in some amount.