Testing 1, 2,3 - Testing 1, 2,3 - Can anybody hear me?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
If I acted less like me, Would anybody cheer me? Would I be in the clear? Just thought I'd make a new thread up in here since no one else will. Think of it as bringing new flavor to your ear.

The Question

Eternal
STFU, shit biscuit pretending to be a different shit biscuit from the other two shit biscuits everybody knows are all the same shit biscuit.

Seriously, the one and only thing even mildly interesting about you is how it's possible for you to even manage to copy and paste when you're so catastrophically retarded that you believe there's some point in having such obvious alts.

The Question

Eternal
Seriously, though, nobody on this board doesn't know that Blackfoot NAPpy, CeeJay, and Steve "Samurai" Jack are all just one pathetic mongoloid mongrel.

Wondering if we'd all look at you differently if you don't act like you? Here's how you find out: Stop acting like you. By which I mean stop posting. On all three accounts. Just fuck off and don't come back.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Seriously, though, nobody on this board doesn't know that Blackfoot NAPpy, CeeJay, and Steve "Samurai" Jack are all just one pathetic mongoloid mongrel.

Wondering if we'd all look at you differently if you don't act like you? Here's how you find out: Stop acting like you. By which I mean stop posting. On all three accounts. Just fuck off and don't come back.
Or stay and stop posting except for one account and post only in your sports forum. I'm sure if you give it the attention you give jack, it can be a better forum than the copypasta from espn.com it is now.

The Question

Eternal
Of course, like any lying, retarded fuck, he didn't mean anything he said. He doesn't want to be seen differently. Like I said in his thread whining about "Racism On This Board", he fucking wants to be treated the way we treat him. He wants to be called 'cupcakeer' and to be the butt of racist jokes. Any black man with any self-respect at all (and for the record, I still don't believe he even is black; the "Uncle Tomfoolery" act is way too strong to be anything but a contrivance) would have fucked off the first time any of us called him a cupcakeer. But nope, he sticks around and keeps up the same stale shit that gets him treated like shit. Because he wants to be treated like shit.

Fucking weird, retarded, dumb, gay bastard.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
images
images

The Question

Eternal
Fuck off, stupid hippie.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Testing 1, 2,3 - Testing 1, 2,3.

Check 1, 2,3 - Check 1, 2,3.
Check 1, 2,3 - Check 1, 2,3.
Check 1, 2,3 - Check 1, 2,3

And and another thing:

Just testing and checking. Activity has slowed down.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
where's devilman's money wilson?

otherwise shut the fuck up

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
where's devilman's money wilson?

otherwise shut the fuck up

The Question

Eternal
Clog it up, beeyatch. :sarek:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

It is acceptable for an American to say "testing, 1, 2, 3" when testing a microphone. What is the custom in France? Usually it could be something like "si si, ouais ouais". Il existe un phrase de test traditionnelle chez les vrais ingénieurs du son (Ceux qui sont du métier). Pour essayer un micro, on dit Paris, Bordeaux, Le Mans, Saint-Leu, Léon, Loudun.

And Another Thing:

"test 1, 2, 3, test 1, 2, 3..."