The A-Team Van, He-Man, etc...

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
So. A NSFFB post: In case I haven't mentioned it, I'm building an A-Team van. When I took it to the muffler place for the proper exhaust, a kid in the waiting room was seriously interested in it--rattlecan primer paintjob and all--although at 7-ish, he was clearly too young to know "The A-Team." So clearly, The Van transcends context in its awesomeness.
In the series, B.A.'s side-gig is a youth center and he is always concerned about children. Which makes me wonder if B.A. was retroactively a pedo.
The 20th century was a simpler time. Mister Rogers and Captain Kangaroo were middle-aged men with secret playhouses that they'd go to with puppets and magic and all kinds of wonderful things for children. The Village People were some fine men who sang about the pleasures of serving in the Navy or the YMCA. He-Man was a tan bodybuilder in fur briefs and a chest harness who palled about with Man-At-Arms, Fistor, and assorted other beefy guys while fighting a purple bodybuilder skeleton who rode around on a velvet panther. And wasn't gay. At all. Nope