The Apprentice starts TOMORROW

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Yeah it's that thread title I have to post every year for the one reality show I always watch because it is reliably entertaining, even if it also always exactly the same every time.

Some great Apprentice style names there! I'm picking 19 year old LOTTIE LION to be the one I find cute but she turns out to be hopeless and is fired in week five when someone notices she's there.

CaptainWacky

Thomas Skinner looks like a good potential idiot from his pic.

CaptainWacky

Thomas Skinner looks like a wrestler doing an Apprentice candidate gimmick.

Lottie Lion was, err, not what I expected. Entertaining though!

I like when they all have to laugh at Lord Sugar's shit jokes in the boardroom.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
I'm 99% sure that Ryan-Mark is in fact two children standing on top of each other, like Vincent Adultman.

One is called Ryan, one is called Mark. They're both posh twats.

CaptainWacky

Men are not good at business.

CaptainWacky

I remember last year there was like one man and six women in the final seven. (I'm sure some women will be bad soon.)

CaptainWacky

Iasha is cute.

CaptainWacky

STOP SAYING "SOPHISTICATED SARAH" SO MUCH.

Thomas talking about manufacturing "pillars" was a bit confusing until I realised he was saying "pillows."

CaptainWacky

I'm pretty sure Lottie isn't a real person.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
ANother week where the person who very obviously should have been fired stays because they're more of a 'character' and so better for the show.

CaptainWacky

Ryan-Mark should have been fired for his shit poster even though he was on the winning team.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I saw the cycling one and must admit this is still reliable entertainment even though it’s exactly the same every year.

CaptainWacky

That's what makes it reliable!

CaptainWacky

The other team should have lost just for the song that played in their advert.

CaptainWacky

...I guess Lewis isn't winning then.

CaptainWacky

DING DONG RYAN-MARK IS GONE.

CaptainWacky

19 year old Lottie's fifteen years of experience in the music industry clearly got them the win there!

"Thomas, if this was the Lord of the Rings I'd pick you as Samwise Gamgee...but it's not so you're fucking fired."

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
I'm amazed Lottie is only 19 and has already had time to become an expert in everything, all while being a librarian - a job she 100% has and wasn't something she just did for a day so she could write something on her Apprentice application.