The Badlands has been mugged: burglarized: robbed.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Some threads are missing: hustled: rolled: missing: vanished: gone:.This is like playing the lottery and missing the jackpot by a single digit... Like having grades just good enough to get into an excellent college. Then when writing an exam, you've done well only for the person grading it to give you a lousy mark on an essay question. Said low mark lowers your GPA just enough as to disqualify you for the college you wanted...Like, that guy only got the job because his mother is the manager..

Like the2019 Championship game when the Rams commited pass interference and it wasn’t called . Costing The Saints he game and the possibility of the Super Bowl.

And Another Thing:
:day:

The majority of those threads jacked were started by me. Man! I was going to go smoke a bowl but I got robbed. That fucker Kevin started following me and I couldn't shake him off.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I was toying with the idea of moving all your threads up to Speak Freely. I must not have moved them all back.

They're all crap and they deserve to go someplace out of the way, but I haven't figured out where yet.

Stay tuned.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Please restore them back to the BadLands. So when I BUMP them, there will be no repercussion. Speak Freely isn't my thing any more. I learned that the hard way a long time ago.

They're all crap and they deserve to go someplace out of the way, but I haven't figured out where yet.

Stay tuned.

There are other crappy threads by other members of the board. Stay tuned for the list. That's why we created The BadLands, exclusively for crap and to increase our post count. The BadLands.. aka The official SPAM Forum.

And Another Thang:

Fool me once, sham on you. Fool me twice (two times), shame on me.

Last edited:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
The Dork Lord, Yum, Gagh and Conchaga are going to be pissed when they find out that those threads were removed from The BadLands to Speak Freely.

And Another Thang:

I sent a PM out to them concerning this matter.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Somebody let jack, Charlemagne, I Love Cunt, Mirah, The Highwayman, Starship Coyote, and whoever has me on ignore know this is not the time to bumping threads in THE BADLANDS. I"m attempting to get threads restored in THE BADLANDS. Buisness at THE BADLANDS will be on hold until this matter of moving threads from THE BADLANDS to SPEAK FREELY is resolved. :bigass:

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
You're a sick dork.

Why should the Badlands be flooded with your crap anymore than Speak Freely should?

How about, stop flooding TK with your crap?

Ass.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Last edited:

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Restoring The Badlands would actually mean booting you out of it lol.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Okay. Then Keep those Badland threads in Speak Freely.

And Another Thing

Thought I was going to bump those those didn't you? That's the only reason I wanted them put back in The Badlands. So forget about it now. You took to long.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
The Badlands are being made a fool of by someone taking advantage of you by school youths, aged 55 and younger. What do you do in a mugging situation? Should you run from a mugger?

:day:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Restoring The Badlands would actually mean booting you out of it lol.

Pretty good idea if you ask me. I feel a POLL coming on :D Wow nig...you like getting owned by your own bullshit. don't you? Good old Wilson. TK's Pinata.