The Badlands has been mugged: burglarized: robbed.

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
Pickle just told me on FB to tell you to go fuck yourself. You saw what happened when Dirk got involved in coming back, briefly. He was up your ass like a steel dildo. Bet you loved every humiliating stroke. That's what the guys said at the football games we used to watch together. One said you like to lick the cum off your hand after he shot.

So I will, go fuck yourself :bigass: Every one that used to post here still laughs at you.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Pickle use to ride my jock. Now discuss why The Badlands has been mugged: burglarized: robbed. The DevilMan account doesn't have a FB account. Steve has only 8 friends on his account. No jack, Pickle or Dirk.

Baahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :bigass:

Alyssum

Pickle use to ride my jock. Now discuss why The Badlands has been mugged: burglarized: robbed. The DevilMan account doesn't have a FB account. Steve has only 8 friends on his account. No jack, Pickle or Dirk.

Baahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :bigass:

Pickle used to hate you. Now he doesn't even remember you.

Your negative reaction score is a reflection of what people think about you.

:bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I ate a sour pickle yesterday, brung back memories of the good old days...A day without pickles is a day without smiles...Any time is a good time for a pickle...Either you love pickles or you're wrong...Happiness = pickles...

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Pickle used to hate you. Now he doesn't even remember you.

Your negative reaction score is a reflection of what people think about you.

jack

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Haha Houd GIF - Haha Houd Hahahahaha GIFs

Nice bump Old Dirty.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
Some threads are missing: hustled: rolled: missing: vanished: gone:.This is like playing the lottery and missing the jackpot by a single digit... Like having grades just good enough to get into an excellent college. Then when writing an exam, you've done well only for the person grading it to give you a lousy mark on an essay question. Said low mark lowers your GPA just enough as to disqualify you for the college you wanted...Like, that guy only got the job because his mother is the manager..

Like the2019 Championship game when the Rams commited pass interference and it wasn’t called . Costing The Saints he game and the possibility of the Super Bowl.

And Another Thing:
:day:

The majority of those threads jacked were started by me. Man! I was going to go smoke a bowl but I got robbed. That fucker Kevin started following me and I couldn't shake him off.

You know all about theft, don’t you, you piece of obsolete farm equipment.

jack

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Some threads are missing: hustled: rolled: missing: vanished: gone:.This is like playing the lottery and missing the jackpot by a single digit... Like having grades just good enough to get into an excellent college. Then when writing an exam, you've done well only for the person grading it to give you a lousy mark on an essay question. Said low mark lowers your GPA just enough as to disqualify you for the college you wanted...Like, that guy only got the job because his mother is the manager..

Like the2019 Championship game when the Rams commited pass interference and it wasn’t called . Costing The Saints he game and the possibility of the Super Bowl.

And Another Thing:
:day:

The majority of those threads jacked were started by me. Man! I was going to go smoke a bowl but I got robbed. That fucker Kevin started following me and I couldn't shake him off.

You know all about theft, don’t you, you piece of obsolete farm equipment.

What's s cracking Dirk?...It sure ain't ASVS!, I killed your failed board with the help of Seph<<:D..Do you remember the time you (Dirk Funk/Tyralak) used to ride Venooker's, Hunter X, Frank Carrerra's and Spack's jocky-straps?

Bodybuilder Larp GIF - Bodybuilder Larp Larping GIFs

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
And Another Thang, Dirk

Why didy you stop posting at Troll Kingdom?...Venooker said I made you, Conchaga, Sarak, Gagh, Dork Lord, Doanovan, Bickaden, The Kitties, Danny Hellman and Laker Girl, tap tha fuck out!<<Is that True!?[...I know for sure I made you tap out from your forum ASVS.
].....

Chuckie started in with his "New Age Postingzzzz" dual bullshit. That started around 2013 and pretty much drove every former good poster off the board. They still say as long as he continues to post here they will never return.

Last edited:

jack

And Another Thang, Dirk

Why didy you stop posting at Troll Kingdom?...Venooker said I made you, Conchaga, Sarak, Gagh, Dork Lord, Doanovan, Bickaden, The Kitties, Danny Hellman and Laker Girl, tap tha fuck out!<<Is that True!?[...I know for sure I made you tap out from your forum ASVS.
].....
WHATEVER! No one gives a shit about your endless random babbling. The only thing everyone tapped was your ass on their way out.

TK's biggest joke. The punchline/self own to every troll.

TK's asshole. Shit always coming out.

Loves to be daily humiliated. Totally submissive.

jack

And Another Thang, Dirk

].....

Don't hold your breath waiting for an answer Cunt Wilson. You'll look funny blue.

You bump it and I'll JUMP IT!

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I talked to Dirk on Face Book and this is what he said...
I haven't talked to jack since I sold him the right to moderate ASVS, No skin off my nuts. I dumped that place years ago, when Sepf and I deleted your account. I was ashamed of what I'd did to you Charles. My bad, I apologize for that BLACKFOOT. Whats done is done.

Shut Up Gag GIF - Shut Up Gag Shh GIFs

jack