"the badlands" vs "the mine field".

which is the best spam forum

• the mine field.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • the badlands.

• both (the mine field and the badlnds).

• other - give specific forum of choice.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alyssum

Well I tried to vote, but it doesn't work.

So my vote is for The Agony of Defeat to be the new spam forum. Looking through all that silly copypsta it already is just that. There isn't a single real post in that forum except for the regulars that aren't Blackfoot and his other accounts. There's no discussion, just copying and pasting from ESPN.com which we can go to that site if we want to read anything like that. Maybe you should let the regulars take it over, rename it and spam away?

That's my vote!

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Well I tried to vote, but it doesn't work.

So my vote is for The Agony of Defeat to be the new spam forum.

images

the 'agony of defeat' can't be the spam forum peoples. it was set up to entertain sports related topics. like the "armchair philosophers": politics, religion, conspiracies, rants, essays, discussion and debate. spam-free zone!

images

'the agony of defeat' was not created by some back street/ half-ass'ed administrator. the 'agony of defeat' was a thouht out forum by 'tk's' best." i earned that forum.

alyssum do what you do best." . ,
give 'vapooper' his reaction points. :bigass:

Last edited:

BROWNFOOT

Tch! cupcakeapleez! Spam b all dats wuz eva wut dat forum eva wuz! An now dats b all dats eva its gon be!

Spam, cupcakea! Holla at yo FYOOTCHUM!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Now I get why Ceejay Started this poll.

:bigass: Go look in the "Happy Birthday Ishcabittle" thread in the MineField.

Last edited:

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
CeeJay :beamcannon: blackfoo NAP

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
what is the vote total "alyssum"? only "captainwaky had a chance to vote.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I think you should be tossed back in Daycare and your spam forum deleted. That's my vote. You didn't "earn" shit by the way, liar. Your spam forum has no content at all.

(shouldn't have lurked this thread if you didn't want it bumped, you fucking dumbass)