The Board Changes....

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
although subtle, aren't working. The new icons suck, and the forum headers have become invisible with the new color type.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
These changes are unauthorized. The board will be returned to normal as soon as the real Powers That Be log in.

jack

fried, I think...not fired.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Aesthetic changes are not the only differences that people can expect over the next few weeks. While I will endeavour not to tinker with the system we have now there are a few things I want to add and a few things that need to be reworked.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
Aesthetic changes are not the only differences that people can expect over the next few weeks. While I will endeavour not to tinker with the system we have now there are a few things I want to add and a few things that need to be reworked.

4.x? Or not yet?

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
although subtle, aren't working. The new icons suck, and the forum headers have become invisible with the new color type.

I know it's TK tradition to moan, and bitch out the admins for any update, but when you're on the other side it's a bit different. You know it's one man's work, money and time going into it, and you learn to appreciate it all the more, much like I did with mm.

Unless it's you, of course.

jack

Never mind....not even gonna bother.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Speaking of which, whatever happened to that feature which allowed us to collapse the banner?

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Mm, the color scheme changes are actually pretty good.