The cunt of Mutant Hitler: Thing of Things!

Mutant Hitler

The Dork Lord said:
Is stanky cuz he needz a diaper change!

Dork slave, I have a question for you. I was wondering why all the slaves here are so jealous of me. I understand that being nothing but a mindless slave might make you upset, slave, but surely you know that not all of us can be THE KING OF KINGS!

Slave, why don't you accept your role in life? You know that in the end, you and Jack and the rest of your kind will toil for eternity under my lash. So why the fuutile attempts to anger His Lordship, THE KING OF KINGS?! I understand your weak slave mind might not be able to understand it. It's tough to know your an inferior insect in the grand scheme of things. I really feel for you, slave. But the world needs spineless insects just as much as it needs His Greatness, THE KING OF KINGS.

I am afraid you will always be on the bottom of the food chain. I suggest you get used to a life of indentured servitude to me and save yourself from the agony of my lash and other punishments for uppity slaves. Just a thought, slave.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
You call it "your lash"???

LULZ

Mutant Hitler

jack

If you break me, you have to buy me :p

jack

I think you spelled "separatism" incorrectly in your sig, so it's kinda tough to tell exactly what it is you're wishing longevity on.

I think "seperatism" is what you do with a comb with very tiny teeth when you run it through the pubic hairs of goats looking for ticks and fleas.

It's nice that you have such feelings for small animals.