The D.E.V.I.L.M.A.N Account.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Discuss.

I pretend that the DevilMan account is my friend Steve in real life. The same friend who moderated The ChopHouse at The Kingdom. The guy who I worked with for ten years. The same guy who introduced me to Comicon over a lunch bet, which i won. Never once did I ever hear Steve use the N-Word in the 10 years were together.

BAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
D.E.V.I.L.M.A.N.This account is DUMB.This account is a figment of one's imagination, something made up, fake invented, or fabricated. This account is living a fool's paradise.

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
Speaking of fakes and fools paradises nice fake front page you got there porkie. Sales of your fake book must be off the fake charts:bigass:

Where's the 300 you owe me bitch?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
To that end, The D.E.V.I.L.M.A.N account is a modern retelling of the original of another mans story, with some wildly different character alterations and different fates for several of the players. It also relies heavily on social media like YouTube, Twitter, Message Boards and Instagram to help propel its narrative to shocking sexual effect at times. We have learned that The D.E.V.I.L.M.A.N account is gay Satan and that subconsciously he was working on a plan for the demons to rise and destroy humanity. In all his trickery, The D.E.V.I.L.M.A.N account turns heterosexual against one another, encouraging males to engage in ass fucking only.

And Another Thang
Squeeze the base bitch

This can be done by putting your index finger on the back side of the penis (where the head joins the shaft) and placing your thumb on the other side of the penis, and then gently squeezing. After that you wait for about 30 seconds and then repeat the steps several times in a row.

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
Nice fake avatar bitch.

Dance some more for me, faker. Your cut and paste is FABULOUS!!!!

"tee-hee"

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
The D.E.V.I.L.M.A.N account, the bitch thing that is not genuine; a forgery or sham, bogus, fraudulent, a true phony, not Steve from vap's former kingdom.

And Another Thang

Does anyone know why none of former moderators (Geedis, Eel O'Brian, Cory Fucka, Celtic Samurai, DevilMan, Steve Bissette) from the former kingdom does not post on message boards no more?
Because Jack think he hold the rights to these accounts
Baahahahahahaha

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
:bigass:

baaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
images