the decline of western civilization, part infinity

Donovan

beer, I want beer
PBS just ran an indepth study on pot, the legalization thereof, the proliferation of "pot dispensaries" in places like SoCal, and the reactions of the community to the gradual undermining of a generation of brainwashing.

Notable soundbites: "Wait, first you say pot causes cancer and then you say you prescribe it for cancer. What is that?"

"Hey, I don't want Pot bars in my neighborhood the same way I don't want liquor stores all over the place. Kids play here too!"

"The problem with unlicensed pot dispensaries is that there is no quality control. All you know is this is marijuana. It could have been grown in a closet, or someone's yard, or a sewer for all we know!"

LOLOLOL that was some funny shit, I wish I'd been stoned for it...

Riotgear

PBS just ran an indepth study on pot, the legalization thereof, the proliferation of "pot dispensaries" in places like SoCal, and the reactions of the community to the gradual undermining of a generation of brainwashing.

Notable soundbites: "Wait, first you say pot causes cancer and then you say you prescribe it for cancer. What is that?"

"Hey, I don't want Pot bars in my neighborhood the same way I don't want liquor stores all over the place. Kids play here too!"

"The problem with unlicensed pot dispensaries is that there is no quality control. All you know is this is marijuana. It could have been grown in a closet, or someone's yard, or a sewer for all we know!"

LOLOLOL that was some funny shit, I wish I'd been stoned for it...

The dialog get fucky because ideology is not at the core. It's economics.

Here's my formula - As soon as it cost more to seize and enforce then they're making by doing so compounded by the fact that there's a 15 billion dollar taxable carrot dangling out there...Legalization is inevitable.

I wonder what will become of all those 'above the influence' public service Ad Council commercials.

Speaking of Ad Council. If you really want to see the wheels of conspiracy turning, go check out the who's who of Ad Council contributers. You'll be shocked to see who is on that list together.

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
gradual undermining of a generation of brainwashing.....

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I can't remember, it was part of a regular series like frontline or PBS Now or something. I'll see if I can find it...