The Elrod Jericoho introduction thread extravaganza!

Tyrant

Tell us about your Internet career. You seem to be a good sport, someone who is genuinely interested in taking advantage of what this board has to offer.

Elrod Jericoho

Thanks, Messenger! I try to be a good sport.

Not a lot to tell -- I mess around in the comicon Gutters and on The Comics Journal message board under an ever-expanding array of handles.

Due to various professional and personal considerations, I don't maintain a primary identity linked to my offline person anywhere.

As for trolling beyond the aforementioned boards, I enjoy occasionally "pwning" morons on Craig's List. There have been a few hilarious meltdowns induced. Fat people can be pretty sensitive when they are criticized for taking up too much room on airplanes.

There's a few other forums I dick around on too. Used to be on the Yahoo boards a fair amount in the late 90s/early oughts.

As for TK, suffice it to say I'm intrigued and will probably stick around for a while.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Messenger said:
Tell us about your Internet career. You seem to be a good sport, someone who is genuinely interested in taking advantage of what this board has to offer.

Stop encouraging the chicken.