The Expanse season 4

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
I am quite enjoying this series but the BELTER ACCENT has the same effect as opening the Ark of the Covenant does to Nazis

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
It’s like an “urban” British kid who’s just come back from the dentists. Qui’e dis-ractin.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I miss hearing Jared Harris do it. He really went for it.

CaptainWacky

Ah shit.

Basically Alex's actor has been accused of sexual harrassment and assault by multiple women. Like so many women that no one can really say "well maybe it's not true!" So obviously that's horrible for all the victims and to a lesser extent it's really annoying to everyone who found him so charming in the show.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
:rwmad:

CaptainWacky

I think season 5 will have to just air as is, they probably can't afford to reshoot it just to replace Alex. But if we get a season 6 he'll be recast I'm betting.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Well that’s awful. I can’t imagine how he expected to get away with it in this day and age, though I suppose he did for a time.

CaptainWacky

Seems to have been doing it from back when he was in an Assassin's Creed game before The Expanse.

People were saying when he did his own behind the scenes videos of The Expanse you could tell the actors playing Holden and Amos didn't like him and tried to stay away (I never watched them to be honest.)