The Expanse season 6

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter

There's only going to be six episodes. No way they'll be able to resolve all the alien stuff (they'll get the Inaras stuff done at least.)

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Only 6? IT'S STILL GOING TO BE AWESOME.

CaptainWacky

I will boldly predict no Jared Harris return.

CaptainWacky

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Why does this have to be the final season? :(

CaptainWacky

There's still speculation it could return with tv movies or something. That last part of the trailer is setting up something from the later books, so it's curious they'd put it in there if this was the last season.

CaptainWacky

REMEMBER, season six starts TOMORROW.

CaptainWacky

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Phillip is losing it!

Can't wait to see what Avasarala wants Bobbie to do.

CaptainWacky

The space chase was fun and it's nice that Peaches is happy.

I hope that little girl gets her dead bird back!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I thought Peaches face mask thing was broken, but I guess that was puke. I'M GLAD SHE'S PART OF THE CREW NOW.

The little girl and the bird thing are interesting, I wish I knew wtf was going on there.

CaptainWacky

Whenever Peaches uses her implants that give her super strength it fucks up her body a bit more.

CaptainWacky

Definitely the best episode of the season, all the scenes had a point and good characters interactions. Nice spinning spaceships too.

Holden probably should have just blew them up though, Naomi would get over it eventually!

Great to see Prax again and his sweet friendship with Amos. Elizabeth Mitchell cameo too!

I hope Monica isn't dead.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Yeah, I really hope Monica is okay. SHE PROBABLY IS.

Holden could have ended all of it.

CaptainWacky

This did not feel like a two thirds of the way through the season episode. Not that it was bad, it's just really obvious they're not going to resolve anything except the Inaros stuff (which I kind of knew from the books.)

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Dammit, I want to know if the creature in the forest will bring the little boy back to life :rwmad:

CaptainWacky

Maybe they'll just pull his dick off.

CaptainWacky

It's good that Avasarala and Drummer have finally met they're good actors.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
It was over too fast!

They should just have an episode of Bobbie and Amos hanging out.

I hope they show us more about the creatures WHO REALLY DID BRING THE BOY BACK. So are those Martians on one of the ships that vanished when going through the ring? I think you already told me, but my memory is shit. ok

CaptainWacky

We don't know what happened to the Martians who vanished. Presumably, they are dead. The Laconia settlers are part of the same breakaway Martian fleet, but ones who didn't vanish.